Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - -Jaxerie - balance druid

Go down

Declined - -Jaxerie - balance druid Empty Declined - -Jaxerie - balance druid

Post  Lionborn Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:03 pm

What is your age? -18
Where are you from? -uk (south west)
Do you have Mumble? -will get if need
Microphone? - of course
Name -Harry
Class -druid/warrior
Level -90
Spec -balance/arms
Gear - Armorylink

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
as i am happy to play both druid or warrior i will be more than happy to go either resto or prot but will have to learn prot before hand, as i would want whats best for the guild/team

- What is your former EXPERIENCE? did SoO flex but could not go on further as i needed to stop playing for a bit then got left behind on gear and could not raid normal or higher, but i still manage to pug some normal as-well

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
was in vector but it got disbanded ):

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
unfortunately no

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? i really REALLY want to raid as i love doing it, the nights you raid also fit in with work so its perfect for me.

- Tell us why we should pick you
as i will do anything to help with whats best for the guild, as i said i will happily change spec when needed, i learn my class inside and out, i am very loyal and will turn up to ALL raids without fail, dont be put of with me only doing flex this expansion, it was just not possible for me to go on, but i know that i am very capable of going all the way to mythic.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? been playing my warrior since i ever started playing wow and my druid is around 9 months but i know how to play it as-well as someone who has been playing it for years

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class) when i dps i make sure i am in the right place at the right time, using cooldowns at the exact time when needed, knowing my priorities, ccing when needed, using raid buffs at the right times. using my class to its full potential.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
this is perfect for me, will never miss a raid

- Tell us something about yourself.
has a massive desire to get back into raiding and to mythic, dont want to stop playing this game (ever  Twisted Evil ) i also work as a chef Razz

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
only been able to do flex and pug normal, so i guess i will have to say......... chocolate.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
done on my warrior, on the titan runes stones on my druid, wont take  long with the new Gaze Of The Black Prince buff :p

- Please add an UI screenshot to your application.
this is my warrior's http://gyazo.com/2a04cce12b41019e0062fffe8d2db057
this is my druid's http://gyazo.com/dc032af79f7acf1dcb7018038b0afc9e
i also use the addon called Tellmewhen just so i can focus more on the fight and perform at my best. there are also some more spell as the edges of my screen but not worth screen shotting.

Lionborn

Back to top Go down

Declined - -Jaxerie - balance druid Empty Re: Declined - -Jaxerie - balance druid

Post  Merberan Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:25 am

"hen i dps i make sure i am in the right place at the right time, using cooldowns at the exact time when needed, knowing my priorities, ccing when needed, using raid buffs at the right times. using my class to its full potential."

This goes for any class in WoW. Hence, it does not show you how well you know or play a balance druid. Feel free to expand upon that so we know you know what you're doing.

Do you have any heroic raiding experience pre-MoP?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - -Jaxerie - balance druid Empty Re: Declined - -Jaxerie - balance druid

Post  Merberan Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am

Declined due to appearant lack of interest (about a week since post with no updates)
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down