Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social - Devilswatch - Balance Druid

3 posters

Go down

Social - Devilswatch - Balance Druid Empty Social - Devilswatch - Balance Druid

Post  Devilswatch Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:30 pm

What is your age? - 22
Where are you from? - England
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - George
Class - Druid
Level - 90
Spec - Balance
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Devilswatch/advanced

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it? I probably would be, i am apping for WoD so gear is non existent technically

- What is your former experience? 14/14 Ulduar, 11/12 HC ICC, 6/7 HC FL 6/8 HC DS and then all MoP raids cleared on normal except SoO which also had 5/14 HC

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild? Sublime disbanded

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? nope

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? I am recently back to the game after quiting for a year due to guild disband meaning I was not enjoying playing any more. Disbanded seems to be recruiting the classes i prefer to play and show good progress as well as having alt runs which i am interested in as i enjoy playing different classes to keep knowledge in many of those classes

- Tell us why we should pick you. I am very dedicated when it comes to raiding. I am also very laid back so you will not get any drama or hassle from me, if i make a mistake i will say sorry and it won't happen again, if someone else makes a mistake i will probably laugh and say something like "you absolute tit". Also if you need me to level/play another class i know because it is op thats what i do, if there are certain dailies that have to be done, i will do them, if there are any profession recipes you want me to get, that't what i will work towards. Basically i just do what i can to benefit the guild.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? Playing since Wrath, playing boomkin since Cata

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class) Well a lot is going to change in WoD and Boomkin are getting a rework so at the moment i'm not sure, doesn't help i do not have access to the beta.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? Yeah thats fine with me

- Tell us something about yourself. I used to train and coach parkour and freerunning

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least. pistachio, tastes like shit

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain? finished

- Please add an UI screenshot to your application. Social - Devilswatch - Balance Druid SnXmRh2

Devilswatch

Back to top Go down

Social - Devilswatch - Balance Druid Empty Re: Social - Devilswatch - Balance Druid

Post  deenster Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:30 pm

My bad didnt see you where apply for WOD

Last edited by deenster on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

deenster

Back to top Go down

Social - Devilswatch - Balance Druid Empty Re: Social - Devilswatch - Balance Druid

Post  Devilswatch Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:09 pm

how so

Devilswatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilswatch Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:23 pm

just a heads up this is to raid in WoD not for this patch. Also it was my hunter which has the SoO experience my druid has been forgotten lately

Devilswatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:19 am

Hai, question here, could you go into detail on how Moonkin works right now and how it appears to chagen in WoD and how that will change the playstyle?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilswatch Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:54 pm

well currently boomkins have a bar in which one end is solar energy and the other is lunar. To move from solar towards lunar and vice versa you must cast either starfire or wrath respectively. Hitting either solar or lunar gives an increase in damage for spells which use that "school of magic" so to speak. So if you reach lunar, for the next few spells (until reaching 0 energy) starfire will cause more damage, as well as starsurge. Also boomkin dots are affected by this increase, to increase dot damage you want to cast the non boosted dot first and then the boosted dot due to a buff gained called lunar shower which increases dot damage.

A big change to the cycle is how you accumulate energy. Instead of casting spells accumulating the energy it now happens as soon as you enter combat moving towards 100 lunar, then moving back and stops at 0 for 5 seconds, then continuing towards solar energy. There is a spell which is most beneficial at 0 energy which should be cast at that moment.

Starsurge and starfall now have three charges and share the charges and a cooldown therefore i would assume starsurge is now for single target and starfall is now only for aoe. Shooting star procs now also instead of causing an instant starsurge it gives another charge towards starsurge and starfall and at level 100 starsurge have no cast time at all. Therefore starsurge should perhaps be cast as soon as hitting either 100 lunar or 100 solar energy. Starsurge also buffs your next 2 spells of the school of magic you are in therefore after starsurge should come your dot then carry on with wrath or starfire.

Dots are also now dependent of which school of magic you are in, so moonfire if in lunar and sunfire if in solar

Another thing is that spells will do more damage at 100 energy than when at 50 energy, so the more energy of a school of magic you have the more damage those spells will do so that is another reason starsurge and the dot should be cast just after hitting 100 energy

Devilswatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilswatch Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:55 pm

Hope that isn't too long for you. I have not had a chance to play beta it is just what someone has mentioned. If you have any more questions just hit me up

Devilswatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:56 am

To be fair, the longer and the more detailed, the better :p I'll get back to you sometime soon, a bit busy right now so
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilswatch Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:19 am

Yeah no worries mate, I will check back at regular intervals

Devilswatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:21 am

So yeah, as it stands right now I'm pretty confident that we could use another doomkin for WoD. For the remainder of SoO I'm not sure if we can do anything for you though, since we really don't have the time to start completely gearing someone :p

We do have a sortof regular flex/normal group though, if you're interested in that.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilswatch Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Yeah i have spoken with Deenster and have said that i will not be raiding until WoD other than the potential flex run so thats fine with me

Devilswatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Allrighty, feel free to whisper an officer for an invite then
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down