Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social - Jörndahl - Blood DK

2 posters

Go down

Social - Jörndahl - Blood DK Empty Social - Jörndahl - Blood DK

Post  Jörndahl Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:11 pm

What is your age? - 22
Where are you from? - Sweden
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - August
Class - Death knight
Level - 90
Spec - Blood
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/J%C3%B6rndahl/advanced

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?

Yes, I could if needed. I don't have any raiding experience at all with my frost spec, but I am a fast learner.

- What is your former experience?

I started playing WoW in 2011 and quickly started to want to raid. I joined a social guild and started up a raiding group in which I raid leaded. We weren't really that good, but we did kill all of the bosses in Cataclysm in normal mode. As raid leader, I learned a lot and I started actively raiding with my healer (priest), my tank (dk) and my dps (mage) to get an understanding of every aspect of the raid group. My only heroic experience in Cata was in Dragon Soul where I got 8/8hc, but that was with the nerf. I joined a new guild in MoP, but there was a lot of drama which led to it being disbanded right after MSV and me taking a break from WoW (until now Smile).

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?

A guild on Frostwhisper called Pwn Stars United, in which I was a raid leader. Guild became inactive after Dragon Soul.

A guild on Auchindoun called Xen of Onslaught. People left after some internal drama and I stopped playing the game.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?

Nope.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?

It would be fun to be able to raid a couple of days a week with some skilled players. I could join if you guys ever do any alt runs.

- Tell us why we should pick you

I'm not stupid and I'm a fast learner.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?

20 days, 11 hours, 56 minutes and 6 seconds.

(Since summer 2012 Laughing)

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)

Blood strike. Blood strike. Blood strike. On a serious note, my rotation is basically Death and Decay, Blood strike, Dancing rune weapon (for double diseases), Outbreak, Blood boil (to spread diseases), rune strike to dump RP, blood strike when I have two death runes and heart strike when I have extra blood runes. I usually just time my defensive cooldowns for high damage and keep my blood shield and diseases up. I have an "Oh-shit-fuck"-macro as well, which is vampiric blood, raise dead and death pact. It heals me for about 80% of my health. Love that macro...

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?

Sure, at least until december to january when I write my thesis.

- Tell us something about yourself.

I study political science. I play fifa and football manager. I like meatballs.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.

Mint ice cream.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?

I have to get like a billion valor points or something.

- Please add an UI screenshot to your application.

https://imgur.com/xQku0nc

Jörndahl

Back to top Go down

Social - Jörndahl - Blood DK Empty Re: Social - Jörndahl - Blood DK

Post  Merberan Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:19 am

At this point we really don't have slots on our main raid team for undergeared players, but we do have a sortof regular running flex/normal group. That's about all we can do for you at this point in time though.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jörndahl Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:57 am

Sure, that sounds good. Should I whisper someone ingame for an invite?

Jörndahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:41 am

Feel free, any of the officers can invite
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content