Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Rann - Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Declined - Rann - Warrior Empty Declined - Rann - Warrior

Post  Rannisop Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:48 am

What is your age? - 13 - Have been told by many they thought I was an adult cuz i was so good
Where are you from? - Denmark
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Nichlas
Class - Warrior
Level - 90
Spec - Fury
Gear - Armorylink - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Rann/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Fury main - 563, Got arms OS, but i have been doing tank in start of MoP

- What is your former experience?
Started in MoP, stopped at middle of ToT, came back late in SoO 5.4

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
Blade, I left the guild, cuz i got pissed of some idiotish RL, thats it sadly

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No, but have been talking with one of your recruiters and told him alil bit about myself, and he said: Thats What We Want!

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
To go hard in raiding with some skilled players. To have some fun and meet some new people!

- Tell us why we should pick you
I dont sux as many on my age does, and I learn quickly!

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
37 Days 0 Hours 6 Minutes 50 Seconds

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
Charge, Colossus smash, bloodthirst, raging blow and heroic strike, Wild strike - and so on

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yes

- Tell us something about yourself.
Irl, im a boy in a good shape, one of those Boys That the girls like. I like to make food, be together with friends. But in off time, i like to play WoW and CS: GO

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
Icecream with mint is just EEEEW

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
Done it all

- Please add an UI screenshot to your application.
https://imgur.com/wF1AqSV

Rannisop

Back to top Go down

Declined - Rann - Warrior Empty Re: Declined - Rann - Warrior

Post  Merberan Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:58 am

Please be more detailed when trying to convince us how well you know your class, everyone can just list a few main abilities and claim they're pro.

What exactly happened when you left due to the "idiotish" RL? If you just leave every time you get pissed I'm not sure heroic raiding is a thing for you to be brutally honest.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Rann - Warrior Empty RE: Something

Post  Rannisop Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Due to the "idiotish RL" was that we were at norushen. it was a stupid tactic, but we all did as the RL sayd, and ofc it was a wipe. Well, we tried 2-3 more still wiping before someone spoke up. He sayd that the weaker but not lowest DPS's should go in the portals, but the RL sayd no, if someone should go in, it should be strongest DPS's first. And ofc, everyone was fine with what he sayd and we did so. But one of them, made a mistake, it was the tank dying in the portal, and it was a mistake so it could go on, but he did that 3 times, and now I spoke up and sayd "Hey, as a guild, you should be able to listen to RL and do what he says, but not only that, you should not make the mistake that many times, and STILL you do it, why, please tell me why u keep doing the same mistake over and over and RL, why dont u say anything?" - After 5-6 wipes, we killed it and worked nearly smooth, and we came up to malkorok, we killed malkorok on 2th try and it was fine, and then the necklace dropped. Ofc i rolled highest (98), but then a DK with 579 but not yet HC necklace but still 553 necklace, (he even got the necklace from jug, runs ago) should just roll 86, and the RL sayd " I feel more comfortable giving it someone that have been in the guild a long time, we are using EPGP now, and he always shows up to every single raid", the thing was just that first off, he had this good gear, and i didnt have a good necklace, kk. The second was that, after we started using EPGP he did not even show up to 3/6 raid runs, while i showed up for 5/6, but still he had more EPGP. Even when they said the used EPGP, they still masterloot rolled. Bullshit i sayd, i logged off and got kicked, true story I was gonna leave.
And btw to the class rotations, what is there more to say? they dont really have that much of attacks, and yes i know they have CD's.
Rann

Rannisop

Back to top Go down

Declined - Rann - Warrior Empty RE: Something 2

Post  Rannisop Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Masterloot, the one who rolled highest won the item, JUST not in that case, heh*.

Rannisop

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:42 am

So basically, you left because you didn't get loot over someone else after you started using a different loot system?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:18 am

Declined due to appearant lack of interest/motivation to keep up with the application.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down