Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Bahiir - Prot Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Declined - Bahiir - Prot Warrior Empty Declined - Bahiir - Prot Warrior

Post  Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Hello again!

This time i will use your template Smile

-I'm 15 years old (16 soon)

-I'm from Denmark

-I have Mumble

-My microphone is a Steelseries 4H

-My char: Bahiir, 90 protection warrior ilvl 547, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Bahiir/advanced

-I have a Arms PVE offspec, and could roll with that if needed, my ilvl is very low though, only like 525.

-I have raided a little in BC, WotLK and Cata never anything serious. My exp in SoO is 4/14 ATM.

-I have been in tons of PVP/Social guilds before, and had alot of friends, but my IRL friends decided to make a guild, and a joined them. The guild doesen't work at all and they get very mad at everyone.

-I Don't know any of you guys

-I want to join your guild so i can get to see real raiding, hopefully get to know some of you, maybe even make friends with some :)Ive been eager to join a real guild for a long time and when i saw you were looking for a protection warrior, i was very exited.

-You should pick me because i'm a very quick learner, i know my class, i will always try my best, i'll never give up and I'll try as long as needed to down a boss.

-Ive been playing WoW since early BC, but on a other account. I made this account in mid Cata and has played this exact char since then.

-When I'm tanking on my warrior, i first think of the fight, do i pickup adds move the boss around, then i make a pull timer and charge, i always try to have the best overlook of the encounter, move the boss if it's more convinient for the dps, i watch out for my HP and use CD's wisely. I always keep my rage above 60 so i can use Shieldblock/Shieldbarrier, I'm more happy to spend resources trying to make me take less damage, than just spamming my rage for dps.

-I will be abble to attend must of the times, but I'm still going in school, and exams are this spring.

-I'm a fresh guy, who lives with my parrents and 2 sibblings, i go to school, my favourite food is meatstew and rice, I'm blond and I'm 183cm tall.

-I hate icecream with nuts in it, like pistachio icecream.

-I have the legendary tanking cloak.

Back to top Go down

Declined - Bahiir - Prot Warrior Empty Re: Declined - Bahiir - Prot Warrior

Post  Merberan Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Allright so, bunch of remarks:

• If I see it correctly, you have no serious raiding experience yet?
  • When we ask to show us how you know your class, show us how well we know your class please. Any tank can move a boss or pick up adds, it's the details that we need.
  • How do you handle criticism?
  • Since you're still quite young, is there a possibility of parental issues, as in, they want you to not play your computer for a bit, or want you to work for school, or w/e
  • That's about all I can imagine atm, I'll update when I find more stuff I want to know Smile
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Bahiir - Prot Warrior Empty Another try

Post  The Protection warrior Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Okay I'll try and explain better.

No i don't have any serious raiding exp, ive cleared up til Garrosh now, and my ilvl is now 550.

How i handle criticism, well i haven't realy getting criticised alot, but it depends. If it's just meaningless insults i often find my self bieng a little imature tbh, but if it's my own fault, i try to learn from it. If i wiped a raid because, my internet went of, for instance. I would ofcause respect people bieng angry and such, but if they would keep bieng angry and insulting me, i would retailiate.

So for my class:

As a warrior tank i ofcause always keeps my rage over 60, so i can use my shield barrier when, shit is about to go down. I have my CD's ready till big stacks or many adds, and i also use Demoralizing shout, when I'm tanking many adds. My normal rotation in a boss fight: I ofcause charge in, uses shield slam and revenge as often as i can, constantly building rage, I use devastate when I'm out of things to do + i keep it up for the Sunder armor effect. I have glyphed and keybinded, so i can interrupt and silence alot, glyph of Gag order and the talent Disrupting shout, so i can constantly make sure, no big heals or unneccesary damage is bieng used. As a warrior I know I don't have so much AoE, but I've taken the talent, Shockwave for add fights, and stun is in my opinion the best tanking skill, as it makes me take NO damage at all. I ofcause swap out Shockwave for a singletarget fight like Iron Juggernaut. As a warrior I'm constantly aware of how well i can move around, with the talent dubble time, I have 2 charges, with there own cooldown, and with my heroic leap i can always make sure, I'm picking adds up or moving the boss. There has been a big discussion on Shield Barrier and Shield Block, but personally I'm a fan of Shield Barrier, it's a shield that absorbs all damge, Shield Block only blocks melee. On some bosses Shield Block is better, but overall i like Shield barrier most. I am gemming and reforging parry and dodge most, because it makes me apple to use Revenge more, wich is a dps increase and it makes me apple to use shield barrier/block more often. If you need to know more just tell me, maybe i forgot something Smile

I don't think my parrents will be a problem, they are usually pretty cool with everything. But I'll let you know if it becomes a problem.

The Protection warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Two small points: Demoralizing shout, you say you only use when taking a large amount of adds? So you don't use it at all on a fight like iron juggernaut, or sha of pride or something like that?

Second, do you use Sbarr on all fights exclusively? If not, where do you use Sblock?

Sorry for nitpicking a bit, I'm just quite into protection warriors myself :p
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Bahiir - Prot Warrior Empty Demo shout

Post  The Bahiir Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:20 pm

It's alright mate Smile

Ofcause i use demoralizing shout, It's one of the best skills i ever have, + with the CD reduction trinket i have, i can use it more often, i use it as much as i can, by that i mean every time it's neccesary, or just to save the healers some mana and stress ^^
I use Shield Block on Bosses like Fallen Protectors, when I'm tanking Rook for instance and just before he uses stun i use shield barrier, to negotiate magic damage Smile I also use it on Nazgrim, he hits pretty hard sometimes, when he sunder armor you. I mostly use it on hard hitting bosses, with less magic damage.

If you need to know more, just ask Smile

The Bahiir

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Allright sorry for the late response, the holidays have been a bit crazy Smile As you can probably tell we have had another warrior application in the meanwhile aswell, so we'll have to consult back and forth a bit before we come to a conclusion.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breekachu Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Hello.
I am sorry but we have decided to decline your application for now. Good luck in finding another guild!

// Breekachu
Breekachu
Breekachu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down