Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Nesira - Prot Warrior

Go down

Accepted - Nesira - Prot Warrior Empty Accepted - Nesira - Prot Warrior

Post  Nesira Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:32 pm

What is your age? - 20
Where are you from? - Denmark
Do you have Mumble? - Yes and if other services is needed i can easy install if needed
Microphone? - Yes and im able to talk good english
Name -Nesira
Class - Warrior
Level - 90
Spec -Protection
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Nesira/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Yes sure i can specc to fury, Arms not my favorite, but Fury fits me well if needed for future raids in WoD

- What is your former experience?
I have had some breaks on and off, but most of the important continents in every expansion, so i have fine experience in raiding.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
Recently just a irl mate guild for fun, so not really anything about that.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No sorry, but i have seen you somewhere around in the game and you seem to have a great progress and good players to make progress in the new expansion, which im after, so it would be really cool to join your ranks and help you and myself progressing in WoD from start so we can be some of the top guilds on the realm.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
As i said previously, you guys seem to understand the game and have good experience which i pretty much like, also i want to experience some new stuff so it wont be the same like always - also i would like to have some fun and do what fits the guild best.

- Tell us why we should pick you
Well i can offer some stabile tanking, im looking for a semi-core raiding team for new expansion, im easyli learn step by step for encounters, so if you pick me, i will not make the same mistake on and on. I can offer some good communication tips etc for the raiding. Also i like to do some other stuff like archivements, dungeons and other stuff to make some different and get a better friendship with the guildies, and if you not in need of a tank, i can for sure go fury specc to improve your damage to bosses ingame, im allround, im kind of in for everything so no worries about that.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
Yes i like tanking, changed between paladin and warrior tanking so i have some fine epxerience for tanking.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
Yeah, im usually aoe tank with my cleave and morking banner to grab adds for the rest of the raid, so if we have an encounter with alot of adds, you dont have to worry about mistakes by adds, and always popping cds in the start of fight to ensur ethe healers their mana.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
yeah sure i would, i have a free-year so it would not be a problem at all.

- Tell us something about yourself.
Ok Hey guys, im 20 years old, from Denmark and my name is Mathias. Just finished my collage, so i dont really do anything at the moment. Next year i will be in the military so im looking forward to that. I like seeing Tennis, NFL and Football, and many other interests. I like spend time with my friends and family and go getting a drink with the buddies after eight;)

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
I like Choclate with Strambarry lol - banana is quite good aswell

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
im done with the legendary quest and currently looking forward to the next chain in WoD

Ok thanks for reading this application, im looking forward to get an answar for you guys, cause you seem to be some kind and nicely people and I would like to make some progress with you in the future, so take me if u want some stabile meeting for raids and well tanking/dps for upcoming expansion, cheers

Nesira

Accepted - Nesira - Prot Warrior <a href=

http://postimg.org/image/72u0hmfdp/

Nesira

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Nesira - Prot Warrior Empty Re: Accepted - Nesira - Prot Warrior

Post  Merberan Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Allrighty first off, if there's a question where we advise you to show us how much you know your class, I suggest you do exactly that, including resource management, when to use which cooldowns when, mobility, basic rotation or priority, what to watch out for, etc. I suggest you edit your post sometime soon, you can take your time for that, time isn't really of the essence, so we can catch a glimpse of your class knowledge.

Other than that, I'm not going to go into too much detail since it's quite late and I'm going to get to bed, I'll post again if/when I have more stuff to comment on Smile
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nesira Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:17 am

So, the edit button is, where? lol

Hehe yes sure example you can take Immerseus hc 10 man, there is a different cooldown system. First of all there are 2 tanks, either me or another tanks start on the boss. I have Rally Crying, Last Stand and Shieldwall which is the 3 proper cds i have for tanking. making the most possible way onto next fase start grab the boss for 1 constructive blast, when he hits 60 rage before i use shieldwall for the incoming damage which is really high at that moment, which also makes the healers focused on the other peoples health right before adds. when the debuff is on me, ill quiclky rotate to the platform use mocking banner within few yards to grab the adds. if needed Rally crying is up, which makes the raids give health for some secs which could save the raid. Now my shieldwall is gone and my demo shout is up, so the adds will only make a small amout of damage on me, and hopefully the adds will go down fast. This rotate just keeps go and go, and now when my mocking banner isnt up, i have my Dragon roar to aoe the adds because at this time the other tank stays on the tank so we aint getting confused. Last Stand is always saved for healers, so im always checking healers mana to ensure that my last stand is effective enough. shieldbash and shieldwall is up every 2-3 sec so ill just keep spam these spells for health and block in boss enounters. Exactly this rotation is also really helpfull lfor garrosh and his adds in phase 1, kinda the same rotation, though rally cry is used early in the fight because the fight is pretty long makes me use the cd defensive spell twice within the fight. Smile

Nesira

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:07 am

And what rotation/priority system do you use? On another note, which stats do you go for and why?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nesira Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:38 am

Mainly the noxxic rotation, which means i use shield slam whenever avaliable to procced more rage, means i can use my revenge for dmg and rage generation, devastate x3 to get reduced the boss/adds armor by 12%, whenever last I use heroic strike to mountain more dps/threat if other spells are on cd. Thunder clap is really usefull so im using that aswell when ever cd fades, which means adds gets the debuff Weakened blows so they reduce the dmg to me which is really helpfull for myself and healers. shield barrier is instantly free so using whenever free, and using shield shield block when rage is 60 and threat is gained.

My prio stats are stam for health, but gemming is most parry/stam/mastery - also abit expertise to cap the 15.00%. Hit is capped by stats in the gear, so no need to reforge that. Very Happy

Nesira

Back to top Go down

Post  Nesira Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:38 am

Mainly the noxxic rotation, which means i use shield slam whenever avaliable to procced more rage, means i can use my revenge for dmg and rage generation, devastate x3 to get reduced the boss/adds armor by 12%, whenever last I use heroic strike to mountain more dps/threat if other spells are on cd. Thunder clap is really usefull so im using that aswell when ever cd fades, which means adds gets the debuff Weakened blows so they reduce the dmg to me which is really helpfull for myself and healers. shield barrier is instantly free so using whenever free, and using shield shield block when rage is 60 and threat is gained.

My prio stats are stam for health, but gemming is most parry/stam/mastery - also abit expertise to cap the 15.00%. Hit is capped by stats in the gear, so no need to reforge that. Very Happy

Nesira

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:51 am

And if shield slam, revenge and thunderclap are off CD at the same time, what do you do then? Also, when you are actively tanking the boss, why do you use heroic strike instead of dumping the excess rage in more shield barriers?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nesira Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:58 am

If all are off their CDs i make sure the Weakened Blow is still active on the boss, if my rage is really low, ill have to use shield slam and revenge for gaining the amout off rage to do shield block or shield barrier. Thunder clap is just for dmg and the weakened blow buff so ill prio the shield slam and revenge 1st.

Well it depends how the fight goes, shield barrier and shield block are some very powerfull spells for the protection warrior. Heroic strike i often use when my rage is full and im in no need of shield barrier or shield block. Its always good to spend when all other spells are on CD to regenate threat and help a little on the dps. Smile

Nesira

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Allrighty, we've decided to accept your application, and then we can still see what exactly we do for the remainder of MoP, but for WoD we really need a protection warrior so you should have a raidspot there. Feel free to whisper me or any other officer in-game for an invite.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down