Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Withdrawn - Zethrixphere - Fury / Prot Warrior

Go down

Withdrawn - Zethrixphere - Fury / Prot Warrior Empty Withdrawn - Zethrixphere - Fury / Prot Warrior

Post  Zeth Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:11 am

What is your age? 22
Where are you from? Iran
Do you have Mumble? Yes
Microphone? Yes, a working one
Name: Zethrixphere
Class: Warrior
Level: 90
Spec: Fury
Gear: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Zethrixphere/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
I've got a Protection Off Spec. I have around 3-4 pieces for it. I'm mainly playing as a Fury dps and don't have raid tanking experience (I only tanked in HC dungeons and BWD raid). I prefer to play as dps only.

- What is your former experience?
I've been playing wow in blizzard servers for 2 years now (used to play in a free server at wotlk times). I raided normal and HC for Dragonsoul. At the time MoP launched I raided with the guild i had for normal and HC MsV. Then gave up playing due to some family issues. Came back to wow around 3 month ago.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
I've been a core raider at Legion of Angels (cata raid guild / now disbanded) & Addiction (cata and mop top raiding guild in auchi / now disbanded). Played as a social in Inversion and now a raider for WoD / active member of Singularity (13th realm guild).
Reasons to leave:
Legion of Angels : Disbanded
Addiction : Disbanded
Inversion : Not a raiding guild. Was mainly playing as a social to lvl up.
Singularity: I'm still in it. Though they're not going to raid MoP anymore and I'm looking for an Active raiding guild.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I saw one of the officers in trade chat. Talked to him a bit. Found your goal same as mine. I would enjoy raiding alongside guys who rly enjoy raiding and progress.

- Tell us why we should pick you?
I'm an Ultra active member. Some days even playing for 12hs straight! I never give up. I'm always trying get the maximum out of my gear and play style. I'm always updated on new tactics and gameplay changes. I'm a guy with good sense of humor that wouldn't let the wipe times get to us Razz
I believe together we can achieve whatever we want.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I've been playing this char as my main for 2 years.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
I wrote a macro to pop all my offensive cds. So I usually use Battleshout, charge in, Bloodthirst, Pop my Macro which would activate Berserker Rage, Recklessness and Skull Banner. Then I'll apply Colossus Smash, and use my two Raging Blow ticks, Throw Storm Bolt and use Dragon Roar, then continue to use Bloodthirst on CD and use Wild Strike on it's proc and Use Heroic Strike as a Rage dump when I have over 100. I mainly use this rotation. In AoE situation i'll Leap > Bloodthirst > Bloodbath > Bladestorm > Whirlwind.
I use Battle Stance most of the time. Switch to Defensive stance or Berserker stance depending on the situation.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
I'll be able to attend all of the raids if I don't have any exams on that day.

- Tell us something about yourself.
I'm a guy with a good sense of humor. I enjoy helping other players in my free time. I enjoy Prog Rock / Prog & Gothic Metal. I'm a graphic designer and a student of Hardware engineering.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
I enjoy an Ice-cream with the taste of the enemy's blood.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
I'm on the Titan Runestones quest. new a few more stones to get my legendary cloak.

- Please add an UI screenshot to your application.
Withdrawn - Zethrixphere - Fury / Prot Warrior QVx22Rp

Zeth

Back to top Go down