Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Withdrawn - Seent - Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Withdrawn - Seent - Hunter Empty Withdrawn - Seent - Hunter

Post  Danni Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:07 pm

What is your age? 20
Where are you from? Norway
Do you have Mumble? Yes
Microphone? Yes
Name: Danni
Class: Hunter
Level: 90 / 568 ilvl
Spec: Beast Mastery / Survival
Gear - Armorylink: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Seent/advanced

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Don't think it would be too much of a concern for my class. But I've got pets for all buffs and bonus abilities for BM. (Hero, CR, Raid Buffs)

- What is your former experience?
DS full clear current patch, full normal ToT, 3 HC siege (full normal)

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
Excentric. They changed their raid structure, and made several changes while I was gone - in which I didn't like. I made my own guild, which I'm running today. About to disband this due to low recruiting rates and in excessive need of raiders.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I am interested in raiding, without having to lead everything. This guild seems to have good visual for the future, which is decisive. Progressing Heroic again is a plus.

- Tell us why we should pick you:
Through my whole time in WoW, I've been a steady and quick learner. I am used to be Raid Leader, which means I always prepare for raids more than a 100%. I am mature, speak english well, and am vocal - not to mention social. I believe this game is not only about making progress, but to make new friends to enjoy spare time with.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I've been playing WoW since the release of Cataclysm, and Hunter since the end of Cataclysm.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
As survival,
I place a Hunter's mark, got a macro so it does that automatically whenever I use Black Arrow or Arcane Shot. (I know Blizzard changed this, so you place a mark automatically).
I apply Serpent Sting for the dot, and it gets refreshed when casting Cobra Shot.
Keeping Explosive shot on cooldown, making sure to cast Arcane in between before casting a new Explosive if it procs. There is a damage source from the dot after explosive)
Keeping black arrow on cooldown, for the possibility of Explosive shot proc
Dumping extra focus with Arcane shot, and gaining with Cobra shot.

This however, is for single target fights. For AoE, I use Multi Shot instead of Arcane Shot and Serpent Sting. Dropping an explosive trap for explosive proc, in which case, I cast explosive shot on 3 different targets.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yes.

- Tell us something about yourself.
20 year old norwegian mailman. It's a part of my studies - where I'm on about getting my licence for trucks. I have alot of spare time, since I work from 6AM to 2PM. My hobby is making websites to make some extra money.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
I don't like cream. I drink my coffee plain and black.:-)

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
Completed.

Thank you for reading through the application. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer for them. If you'd like to get in touch with me in-game, add " Danni#2354 "

Sincerly,

Danni

Danni

Back to top Go down

Withdrawn - Seent - Hunter Empty Re: Withdrawn - Seent - Hunter

Post  Merberan Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Nice coloring on your application, I have a few remarks though. Firstly, on your rotation thingy, you said you use explosive trap to proc Lock and Load, are you aware that this doesn't happen anymore? Also, why do you pop your explosive shot on three different targets, instead of on the highest prio kill target?
And what do you use to optimize your gear, gems, reforges, enchants and the like?

Finally I have some questions to see how well you know the encounters you haven't done yet:

What is different on Sha of Pride heroic and how do you deal with it?
On General Nazgrim, what glyphs do you use and what are important things to watch out for?
On Iron Juggernaut, when is it okay for a DPS to take a mine?
What is different on Spoils heroic, and how do you deal with it?

Looking forward to your answers, hope to get them soon Smile
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down