Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Uaz - Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Declined - Uaz - Hunter Empty Declined - Uaz - Hunter

Post  Application, hunter Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:09 pm

What is your age? -17
Where are you from? -Sweden
Do you have Mumble? -Yes
Microphone? -Yes
Name -Uaz
Class -Hunter
Level -90
Spec -Survival/BM
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Uaz/simple 550 ilvl

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it? Yes i am if its very needed

- What is your former experience? i've played from VAnilla but started to raid in TBC, only done 3/14 in SoO normal but know tacts!!

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
I own a guild with my friends and i want to start raid with a guild instead of only pugs, and i have viable gear for it so yeah.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? Nope

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? Because its a guild thats in need of a hunter and i know my class very well and i think this guild is good for me

- Tell us why we should pick you, As i said i know my class very well played it from Wotlk, and i'm very patient, and i accept wipes, as long as no one starts to flame and rage in Vent

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
i've benn playing wow since vanilla but Hunter since Wotlk

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class) I pretty much start with MD the maintank then i pop a 4000 agi pot before pull then i use my serpent sting after that i use black arrow for proxx to Explosive shot, after that i use my Rapid fire and mean i use it often my serpent sting and black arron and explsive shot proxx so i can use my arcane shot for 20 focus instead of 40, and each time i use arcane shot it reduces my cd on rapid fire with 8 sec, so i almost got rapid fire entire boss fight,

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? I would be able to raid any day, its fine by me

- Tell us something about yourself. i'm not afraid of speaking english in Vent so im a social guy, i can speak english good too.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least. i only got 3/14 in normal but know tacts for every boss, and almost  for all bosses in hc

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain? i got the legendary cloak.

Application, hunter

Back to top Go down

Declined - Uaz - Hunter Empty Re: Declined - Uaz - Hunter

Post  Breekachu Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Hello and thanks for your application. We will get back to you shortly. Meanwhile: God jul!  santa 

Breek.
Breekachu
Breekachu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Uaz - Hunter Empty uaz

Post  uaz Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:59 am

Detsamma!! may i ask when? Smile

uaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:25 am

As soon as we have time :p

So I took a closer look at your armory and I saw quite a bit of stuff I don't quite like. For example you're nowhere near reforged optimally, you're using a cleave trinket, which kinda sucks on most fights, got some non-optimal talents etc.

Any reason why these may be the case?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Uaz - Hunter Empty uaz

Post  UAZ Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:35 pm

My spec atm are for Farming in krasarans wild, thats why i ahve that spec and cleave trinket. I'm farming to spectral tiger and i have travelers tundra mammoth so i can change talents very easly,

UAZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:21 pm

I still don't see how that explains the bad reforges and all that, stuff like that just makes it appear to me that you don't do alot of research or put a lot of effort in your class, so we're going to politely decline your application.
We do hope you can find a guild suitable for you in due time though, good luck!
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down