Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Balthazern - Prot Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Accepted - Balthazern - Prot Warrior Empty Accepted - Balthazern - Prot Warrior

Post  Balthazern Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:15 pm

What is your age? - 24
Where are you from? - Romania
Do you have Mumble? - No,but i can dwd it and work with it with no prob.
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Balthazern
Class - warrior
Level - 90
Spec - MS-prot.OS-arms
Gear - Armorylink 564 prot, 554 arms http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Balthazern/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
 Yes.Second spec is arms ilvl 554
- What is your former experience?
I play wow for 5 years now with pause from time to time cus of school,etc.I`ve always been prot MS ,my 1st character was an warrior.I was doin HC progress on FL 3 years ago,with a guild on Aszune realm..I missed the beginnin of mist of pandaria,rejoinin wow on 5.4 patch.
- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
 A lot cant remember the names from the old times.Froom this year,horse,and now i m currently in Security.I always left guilds cus of the lack of progress.I wanna quit the current one cus we killed garosh and we r still clearin normal each week instead of focusin on hc progress.
- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No
- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I wanna join this guild because i wanna progress on HC.
- Tell us why we should pick you
I`m a very active player,smart,fast learner of every tactic and i`ve been playin prot war since i got in touched with wow.I`m not selfish neither a troublemaker and i`m positive that i can help this guild by beein there always focused 100%.
- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I`ve been playin wow since 2008 i think.My main char is Balthazern-warrior prot/arms.
- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
    This question seems vague to me since i m using different cds on diffferent fights,trinkets etc.Lets say we r on a garosh fight.If i m tankin adds i m usin demo shout,with sblock,n shield barrier dependin on the healers;when he s doin emporewed whirlwind i m usin rook`s unlucky talisman for less aoe dmg.Using big cds as swall and last stand when i think its propper dependin on the situation.I know how to play my class!Very Happy
- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yes.I m a very active player.I graduated college this year and i m not workin so i can raid whenever i have to.Of couse in extreme situations i ll let u know what s happenin dependin on the case.
- Tell us something about yourself.
I`m 24,from ro,livin in bucharest.I`m a gamer since i was 8.I like to push things to take em to the next lvl,and i like provocations.I graduated college department of psychology,i can handle stressfull situations with ease and i like to be as best i possibly can at what i do.
- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
Coffee tastelike
- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
i have the cloak.

Balthazern

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Balthazern - Prot Warrior Empty Re: Accepted - Balthazern - Prot Warrior

Post  Merberan Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:30 pm

From your armory I can see a few things, mainly you have everything gemmed and enchanted as a raider should be, but also that you are way over hit cap, and under expertise cap. If you want to raid with us, this should be fixed asap, needless to say Smile

Secondly, how is your knowledge on the heroic encounters? Let's say Immerseus, Fallen Protectors and Norushen for example, what's different there from normalmode for tanks? Anything special you need to watch out for or any class-specific ability you can abuse there?

Rest looks very decent, so if the answers you give to these questions are up to standard you'll have a quite high chance of getting accepted Smile
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Balthazern - Prot Warrior Empty Re: Accepted - Balthazern - Prot Warrior

Post  Merberan Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Oh and I just noticed your bracers aren't enchanted, fix that please Very Happy
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breekachu Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Merberan wrote:From your armory I can see a few things, mainly you have everything gemmed and enchanted as a raider should be, but also that you are way over hit cap, and under expertise cap. If you want to raid with us, this should be fixed asap, needless to say Smile

Doubt he can do that much to the hit cap since he has reforged all hit he can into something else  Cool

Balthazern: Just reforge your shoulders, bracers and neck to Expertise and it should be all good! So Merb don't have to nag!  Smile 
Breekachu
Breekachu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthazern Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Here`s a new link:

At Immerseus as a tank in p1 if i m not tankin the boss i must gather all adds(if we r not stackin for aoe dps),usin demo shout on em.If we r doin the change platforms tactic i must always taunt on the next platform from the the other tank.P2 spam piercin howl to slow down the adds,using rallin cry demo banner if its ok with leader,i can also soak pool but i think its better for me to be on adds. 2nd boss usin a big cd if i m tankin rook and he s doin the fast punch atack,if i m tankin he i know how to avoid gouge,i know about the poisons,that u have to move fast out of pools,using safeguard on targeted player by mark of anguish,stay with boss out when the bubble circle thing is on,i probably cant remember all the mechanics right now but i ll do the right thing when i have to.
At Norushen it s about keepin low coruption stat.Taunt big adds kill em asap,interrupt lil shas with pummel,disruptin shout,tank and healers must soak orbs from the big adds,i must go in more then once to clear my corruption,at 15% procent every1 stop goin inside ,nuke boss,talk 2 each other to get the orbs from the big adds.
I hope i ll get to raid with u guys and clear a lot of bosses on HC by focusin our minds and bring our skills to be a top raidin guild in the future.

Balthazern

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthazern Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:51 pm

I can`t edit previous post and i forgot to put the link there so here it is Very Happy
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Balthazern/simple

Balthazern

Back to top Go down

Post  Breekachu Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Alrighty then! Accepted for Trial! Whisper an officer in-game for an invite. (Breekachu, Merberan, Ailish)
Breekachu
Breekachu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down