Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Myrahs - Shadow Priest

Go down

Declined - Myrahs - Shadow Priest Empty Declined - Myrahs - Shadow Priest

Post  Merberan Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:30 pm

So I had a shadow priest that was very interested in dropping an application. Unfortunately, after about 20 captcha's failing, I was contacted that it seemed impossible to get the application up here. Hence, I've gotten it through mail and I'm posting it here now for said shadow priest. Here goes:

What is your age? - 25
Where are you from? - Romania
Do you have Mumble? -  Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Myrahs
Class -  Priest
Level - 90
Spec - Shadow Priest
Gear -  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Myrahs/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Yes, of course, being in a guild for me its all about commitment.

- What is your former experience?
I have start playing WoW in the middle of TBC, i played more of PvP since i was new to the game, untill WOTLK when i started raiding semi-hardcore, where my raiding experience start
Note: I have lvled a DK since i was very interested in the class and started raiding and let my main behind untill ulduar when i decided to go back playing my main Rogue-Name Posthuman (currently on Auchindoun)
Naxxramas: 10/25 Normal full clear
Obsidian Sanctum: 10/25 Normal full clear + 10 HM
Vault of Archavon: 10/25 Normal full clea
The Eye of Eternity: 10/25 Normal + A poke in the eye which was considered HM
Ulduar: 10/25 Full clear +HM 12/13
Trial of the Crusader: 10/25 Normal full clea
Trial of the Grand Crusader: 10 Full clear/ 25-4/5
Onyxia's Lair: 10/25 Full clear
Ruby Sanctum: 10/25 Full clear
Icecrown Citadel: 10/25 i have only killed the first 4 bosses and i quited WoW due some real life issues, when i came back after the brake my guild wasn't raiding anylonger and the server i was (Vekni'lash) was pretty much dead, so i didnt bother to look for another raiding guild and i started lvling a mage for the next expansion which came out to be my main durring Cata. Which was Mage- Sharym-Auchindoun
Baradin Hold- Full Clear
Bastion of Twilight:10man-Normal Full Clear
Throne of the Four Winds:10man- Normal Full Clear
Blackwing Decent:10man- Normal Full Clear + 4/6 HC after patch
Firelands:10man-Normal/ Heroic Full Clear
Dragon Soul:10man-Normal/Heroic Full Clear
And now comes the tough part where i need to say that i have been sharing my Account with my boyfriend untill Mist of Pandaria and we broke up, and i decided to quit WoW for good but took me some time to let it go :)so i have played a little bit more and i have raided for a short time in Mist too untill he decided he wanna play too, so we couldn't share the acc anymore since we broke up. So my experience before quit was this:
Mogu'shan Vaults:10man Normal Full Clear
Mogu'shan Vaults:10man Heroic 2/6
Heart of Fear:10man Normal 3/6
Heart of Fear Heroic -
Terrance of Endless Spring Normal/Heroic -
Throne of Thunder Normal/Heroic-
Sige of Orgrimmar, here is where i came back and started gearing up my Priest (on a new Account of course), been farming LFR, Flex, and Normal untill i was able to join a guild and start raiding properly. so my SoO experience is 14/14 Flex 14/14 Normal  3/14 Heroic (missed some raids because we had so many rosters in our guild and i wouldnt fit all in)
So after all i think this is it.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
My first raiding guild was called Chemical (WOTLK server Vekni'lash) and the guild was disbanded, after this one i have joined some social guilds, meantime i was looking for a raiding one and i found Ethos with who i raided till the end on TOGC where i quited WoW. In Cata i have joined 3 guilds but the first one i can't remember the name, i apologize, and the second one was MMC the reason i left the guild was that the raid leader wasnt commited anymore and guild started to be a mess so i left the guild and joined Manifest where i raided with them untill the end of Cata. As i mentioned abouve i quited wow after the first patch in MoP. when i came back i was on a diffrent server called Outland and joined a casual raiding guild with some wierd name that i can not spell it ( i apologize again ), after a while i decided to transfer from Outland to Auchindoun since is was free and more of a PvE server and joined my current guild called Victorious, the reason i wanna leave is that we dont raid anymore.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
Nope

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
Semse like a nice progress guild, and im looking forward to progress through SoO and having a stable guild when WoD will be released.

- Tell us why we should pick you
I am a GIRL with nice attitude (joke ^-^)
Well i assume i worth giving  a shot and let me prove myself, i am a friendly person,accept critics, i am very social and funny tho Smile.But yeah the main reason you should pick me is that my raiding experince is quite decent i say and maybe it worth having me around Smile.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I play Wow Since 2006, and total time played on the char i applying is: Total time played: 56 days, 19 hours, 2 minutes, 21 seconds.Time played this level: 45 days, 2 hours, 58 minutes, 55 seconds

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
Shadow Priest are quite easy to play and master it isnt that hard. Rotaion its quite simple campared in previous expansion. Me personally i start with Pre pot( obviously Razz)Halo- MB- SW:P-VT ShadowFiend, Mind Flay, when i rise to 3 Shadow Orbs considering i play with MF:I i pop Devouring Plague and start channeling MF:i and renew it at 0.2 seconds before Devouring Plague runs out. There is no set rotation as Shadow Priest, its more like spell priorities. If you dont have 4th bonus tire set and i would of play with Solace and Insanity which grant you an aditional 33%  DMG on MindFlay i would of give priotirie to MF instead of Divine Insight which grants you a chance to reset the CD on Mind Blast and make it instant, but since i have 4th bonus set sometime i give prioritie to Divine Insight, anyway depends on the fight tho, on less movement and not single target fights i always choose Twist of Faith, if there is a lot of movement requested on a fight i choose Divine Insight . So basically the "set" rotation is to keep up SW: P and VT on the target/targets(only if are less than 5) DP with 3 orbs MF: I, Halo/Cascade/ Diveine Star whenever is off CD.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yes of course

- Tell us something about yourself.
Not much to say to be honest, i live a modest life, i like playing games a lot, not only WoW, for exemple League of Legends, Diablo III, Dark Soul...and so many others when i have the time for it, i am a very social and friendly person, i currently live in Italy but in less then 2 weeks im retuning home. I worked as an accountant and i quited my job cos i was sick of all the paper work Smile. Right now i am unemployed. So pretty much this is it. ^_^

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
Sorry i changed my PC like 1 month ago and i lost everything, HDD went crazy Smile
Chocolate and Caramel ^_^

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
Completed!

Last edited by Merberan on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Myrahs - Shadow Priest Empty Re: Declined - Myrahs - Shadow Priest

Post  Merberan Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Sent some questions via in-game mail. For reference, here they are:

Why would we pick a shadowpriest over a balance druid or a mage?

All tips and tricks for shadow priests on heroic fallen protectors

Talents and glyphs for heroic nazgrim and reasons

When do you pop spec-specific CD's on Heroic Malkorok and why?

What is different on spoils heroic and how do we deal with it?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down