Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Fissbone - Shadow Priest

Go down

Declined - Fissbone - Shadow Priest Empty Declined - Fissbone - Shadow Priest

Post  Fissbonè Shadow Priest Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:20 pm

What is your age? - im 22 years old
Where are you from? - Denmark
Do you have Mumble? - ye, and all the others, like TS skybe vt....
Microphone? - ye
Name - Martin Hansen
Class - Shadow Priest
Level -90. 551+ ilvl
Spec -shadow Priest
Gear - Armorylink http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Fissbon%C3%A8/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
it would most likely be, if needed, and my healing gear is like 551+ also

- What is your former experience?
played alot with a irl who is raiding 10hc and 25 hc. but i havnet joined to hc yet Very Happy

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? no i dont

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? cuz i want a serious raiding guild who wants keep makeing proggres.

- Tell us why we should pick you
you should take me cuz im love raiding and when im in, im going 100% for makeing proggres and kill.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
i have been playing wow since tbc

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
im doing max. dps,, dotting every mobs if it less than 3, if it more than 3 ill aoe, and on boss ill dot and try to get my devouring plague up as fast as poss. so i can do max damage.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? ofc i will

- Tell us something about yourself.
im working alot as carpenter

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain? soon done. missing the valor cap

- Please add an UI screenshot to your application. lol dont know how to make it

Fissbonè Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Declined - Fissbone - Shadow Priest Empty Re: Declined - Fissbone - Shadow Priest

Post  Merberan Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:20 am

At this point we really don't have slots on our main raid team for undergeared players, but we do have a sortof regular running flex/normal group. That's about all we can do for you at this point in time though.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Fissbone - Shadow Priest Empty Re: Declined - Fissbone - Shadow Priest

Post  Merberan Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:19 am

Declined due to lack of interest/motivation
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down