Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoD trial - Chocofloofy - Shadow Priest

2 posters

Go down

WoD trial - Chocofloofy - Shadow Priest Empty WoD trial - Chocofloofy - Shadow Priest

Post  Chocofloofy Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:02 pm

What is your age? - 18
Where are you from? - Croatia
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Chocofloofy
Class - Priest
Level - 90
Spec - Shadow
Gear - Armory

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
since i hate every other priest spec not even a chance Smile

- What is your former experience?
14/14 Ulduar and 12/12 ICC N (that was the only time i seriously raided on my druid)

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
many of which almost everyone disbanded

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
nope

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
atm just for the social aspect but im also looking for a raiding guild for WoD so its a win/win situation for me

- Tell us why we should pick you
i can cook?

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
WoW since 2008 and a spriest for about 2 years on different characters

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
1. Anything that will generate shadow orbs
2. Applying/refreshing dots
3. Halo, shadowfiend on cooldown for dps or in certain situations if im expecting something to happen
4. Leap, void shift, mass dispel, hymn, vampiric embrace when i feel its needed or when someone tells me that he needs it
5. Silence and Dispel Magic whenever needed

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yeah most of the time (work can sometimes pile up)

- Tell us something about yourself.
not talkative.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
i love cookies but for some reason cookie flavored icecream is the worst thing i ever tried in my life

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
7/12 Titan Runestones (should be done with it next reset (that would be in about 3 hours)

- Please add an UI screenshot to your application.
It seems for some reason it cant load the whole picture here so heres the link: http://tinypic.com/r/103vcj5/8

Chocofloofy

Back to top Go down

WoD trial - Chocofloofy - Shadow Priest Empty Re: WoD trial - Chocofloofy - Shadow Priest

Post  Merberan Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:30 am

For some reason I can't see the screenshot on the link, could you try some other form of online image thingy?

What do you foresee in your change of gameplay in the next expansion?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

WoD trial - Chocofloofy - Shadow Priest Empty Re: WoD trial - Chocofloofy - Shadow Priest

Post  Chocofloofy Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:26 am

https://i.imgur.com/u9tjKPo.jpg i hope this works.. for some reason when i try to upload it as an image here it cuts it off..

and the biggest change i currently see (not in the beta cant really be 100% sure) is having 5 instead of 3 shadow orbs. since spriests (atleast in my opinion) dont have a set in stone rotation and have more of a priority order (anything that will get you shadow orbs -> dots -> etc.) having those 2 extra will eliminate those moments where you have to waste resources because of the situation you are in. just having the freedom to cast another mind blast and knowing you just didnt waste potentially a lot of damage in form of a 3 shadow orb Devouring Plague is awesome. but from what i can see a lot of healing that spriest could do (prayers, renews(im actually not sure how we stand on renew tbh)) if needed will be gone which in my opinion really brings down the class a lot. thats pretty much it i dont really reserch my class in advance too much haha.

oh and btw. i got my legendary cloak Very Happy

Chocofloofy

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:10 am

Allrighty well I think we're gonna give you a shot to prove yourself, mainly for WoD, but we may take you in for some SoO runs aswell. Feel free to whisper any officer in-game for an invite.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocofloofy Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:07 am

Cool Ill do that as soon as i get home. Smile

Chocofloofy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down