Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Judoflip - WW monk

2 posters

Go down

Declined - Judoflip - WW monk Empty Declined - Judoflip - WW monk

Post  Judoflip Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:45 pm

What is your age? - 23
Where are you from? - Sweden
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Judoflip
Class - WW monk.
Level - 90
Spec - WW
Gear - Armorylink http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Judoflip/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Ofc, Not good. haven't geared. talked to another officer today. 2014/10/10. I sold my main acc back in January .

- What is your former experience? this can be a long story, but i will keep it short.
Started of playing in vanilla my Precious Orc Warlock. Leveling that time wasnt the funniest part.
Best part was throwing Soul Fire on noobs and critting 4-5k and thought that was awesome. Anyway, came into a guild called Dorians on Al'akir. Cleared everything. from the darkest pit in ubrs , to naxx 40.

TBC came out. The pvp back then was interested. But illidan was way more interesting. Atleast watching Stars ( korean guild ) Kill him in full tier 3 gear. pure awesomness.

We was racing towards and got a 50th in EU kill atleast.

Wotlk was a pain honestly. struggled with personal issues alot so couldnt raid that much and wasnt honestly motivated to keep up with my friends and guild. But manage to kill LK after the first nerf anyhow.

Cata was fun. Legendary staff, was FUN. Just saying.

This expansion. what to say. U farm in the beginning alot, like dailys for rep. to get those things u want. but the raiding. the way they released the raids was so bad. imo, wow has been about releasing a whole instance first and then its a race. but the way blizzard did it this expansion didnt suite me. U wanna race to realm first. I could sit for days with minimal sleep just to get that nice looking staff from a certain boss that noone had. but. nvm.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
On this realm, none.
- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No
- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
After talking to the officer he seems like a dude i can talk shit with in mumble. And laughs.
- Tell us why we should pick you
I´m motivated, after the game has released i can count on one hand how many fails i have. (During raids) I read upon guides, stats changes and speccs, even other classes. So that i can help bringing the optimal help for a raid.
- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I had this acc for lols. Not very long. 6 days played in total.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
I can give it out of a dps perspective. I learn the fights, before the raids. i check for positions that suites my class and dps specc , so i can maintain dps. the more i know about a fight, the more i can dps.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yesh!

- Tell us something about yourself.
I recently became a dad, 27 february i got a boy named William

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
omg . i can keep this a long list aswell. but the favourite has to be Daim Ice Cream. PS (Not a fat ppl writing this)
- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
None.
- Please add an UI screenshot to your application.

No need, blizzard standard UI. will get my ui going after WoD release and reaching 100.

Addons i use tho is Elvui, DBM, recount, Omen(on certain Aoe Fights).

Judoflip

Back to top Go down

Declined - Judoflip - WW monk Empty Re: Declined - Judoflip - WW monk

Post  Merberan Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:46 am

At this point in time, I don't really know if we have a spot for another agi melee, since we already have two rogues and a monk tank for our WoD roster, however, you seem to be very confident.

Would you mind answering the question where we ask you to show us how well you know your class properly please?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Judoflip - WW monk Empty WW monk, WoD recruit.

Post  Judoflip Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:06 pm

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)

this question i guess.

Engaging in a boss during raid.

Use Chi Brew just before the pull. So u get 7-8 stacks of Tigereye brew. Open with Jab>Jab> Tiger Palm>Rising Sun kick>Blackout kick spamming. Keeping the tiger palm buff up allways.

Some bosses have some downtime, during that i cast healing spheres on tank or low hp raid member.

Pretty basic tbh. this is what i do atleast. its maybe wrong but haven't raided with this char. only some LFR.

Btw, i can play MW monk if needed, i can play brewmaster, i can play whatever the specc u want.

Judoflip

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Hmm, well, to be brutally honest you haven't mentioned a bunch of key things in your reply again, and coupled with the fact that we don't really need another monk, I think it may be best if you just try your luck elsewhere, since I don't think we can really mean much for you at this point in time.

If you suddenly happen to do research en masse and know the insides and outsides of every monk spec within a few days, that may change though :p
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eowulf Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:50 am

Judoflip, do you have anything else to add after Merberan's feedback?

Eowulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Declined due to inactivity
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content