Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Claudé - Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Declined - Claudé - Paladin Empty Declined - Claudé - Paladin

Post  ClaudeBM Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:21 pm

What is your age? - all most 22 - 24/03
Where are you from? - Denmark
Do you have Mumble? - Nope, but i have used it. and can download
Microphone? - Yes.
Name - Claudé
Class - Paladin
Level - 90
Spec - Holy / Ret, can go prot.
Gear - Armorylink - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Claud%C3%A9/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
My Gear ATM
Holy - 540
Ret - 532
Prot - 525

and yeah, i can change spec if need be.

- What is your former experience?
Well i have not been raid, due to Education and work, but now i think i am ready to take it up again.
My Prevs exp, where i did raid was back in BC and WotLK and some in Cata(but that was on som other toons)

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
None that are still playing.
But we disbanded due to many had children, and we lost our rooster for raiding.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I want to join because i want to get in to raiding again.

- Tell us why we should pick you
You will have a player that knows a lot about most classes and i'm a stable player and i don't give up because it seems hard at the time.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
On/off Since BC

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
As a tank i try to keep an overview of the fight so i know what need to be done, and do it if need be.
As a healer i try to communicate with the other healers and try to get our teamwork to work the best during the encounter.
As a DPS i try to do the best i can during the encounter to ensure a clean kill, killing ads or moving asap to a location and not just stand by the boss and pound lose on it.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yea. sounds fine.

- Tell us something about yourself.
Well I turn 22 the 24 of march and i lives by my self in Denmark, I have a education in office administration. I'm currently unemployed atm due to cut backs at my prev. work. so right now i have  lot of spare time on my hands. i have a girlfriend that also likes to game some, so that should not be a problem either.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
Coffee flavored ice-cream. I love coffee BUT........ Not in ice-cream.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
Finished.

ClaudeBM

Back to top Go down

Declined - Claudé - Paladin Empty Re: Declined - Claudé - Paladin

Post  Merberan Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:57 am

Hi, sorry to say, but this application contains quite a small amount of useful information for us. I suggest you go over it again and answer the questions in more detail. For instance the one where it explicitly says 'here is where you show us how well you know your class'. For this question, it's the exact same answer if you'd be playing a druid aswell.

Just post again here when you've updated your application and we'll look into it.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kretias Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:50 am

Hi there. I have a few questions regarding your retribution spec, as well about your current gear.

Is there a reason why you are not using the galakras trinket? Considering the amount of kills you've got (like not dropping because of bad RNG on drops or coins). Also when you get the galakras trinket what would be the first thing you would do after equipping it to increase your dps even more?

Any particular reason why you are using skeers's LFR trinket?

Are you aiming for every possible dps increase out of your gear by using programs regarding your stats etc (gems, enchants, reforges)? Your weapon enchant not counted here btw. You should change it though.

Why are you using the inquisition glyph? Considering its a DPS decrease overall compared to the unglyphed one if you are capable of handling the normal 60 seconds inquisition.

What is your rotation like during fights? With that i mean the prio order which includes your tier bonus. What are you doing outside of dpsing as a ret?
Kretias
Kretias

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:54 am

Declined because you appearantly don't care enough to recheck your application for feedback.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down