Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Metalhammer - retri paladin

3 posters

Go down

Declined - Metalhammer - retri paladin Empty Declined - Metalhammer - retri paladin

Post  metalhammer Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:36 pm

What is your age? - 27
Where are you from? - Greece
Do you have Mumble? - yes
Microphone? - yes
Name - Metålhammer
Class - Human
Level - 90
Spec - Retri 552 / healing 526
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Met%C3%A5lhammer/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it? yes but my os is not the best

- What is your former experience? because some family problems i dont play for few months but now i am back in this time only flexxy raid experience i have

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild? excacly i dont remember now the only think i remember is transfern to another server

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? no

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? i want to join most like for the next expansion wod but i have no problem for some soo raids

- Tell us why we should pick you? i can provide my experience in battle also foods , enchant

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? total 129 days and this level 60 days

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class) for this one i use one addon

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. because my work have no standard times sometimes yes , sometimes no

metalhammer

Back to top Go down

Declined - Metalhammer - retri paladin Empty Re: Declined - Metalhammer - retri paladin

Post  Breekachu Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Hello. Thank you for your application.
You are using an addon to tell you what to do? When to pop your CDs and everything? This doesn't seem too promising tbh.
I think you seriously should spend some more time on this application. We are not given any proper information about you at all.

// Breekachu

Breekachu
Breekachu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Metalhammer - retri paladin Empty Re: Declined - Metalhammer - retri paladin

Post  Merberan Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:11 pm

I'm sorry, but this application is nowhere near what we require of our people so we will have to decline it. Good luck finding a guild that suits your needs.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down