Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Dantria - Ret pala

2 posters

Go down

Declined - Dantria - Ret pala Empty Declined - Dantria - Ret pala

Post  Dantria Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:13 pm

What is your age? - 24
Where are you from? - I live in Italy but im Polish
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Dantria
Class - Paladin
Level - 90
Spec - Restribution
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Dantria/advanced

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it? I've raided in TBC,WoTLK as holy, then switched to ret in Cataclysm and Pandaria, i do not own a holy PVE gear atm

- What is your former experience? In MoP i didn't play that much due to RL, so i only have a minimum exp for raids atm, raid finder and flex for now, but im fast on learning.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild? Started here on Auchindoun with Recap on Cataclysm for RBG (got my hero of the alliance), then i wasn't playing wow that much, mainly PVP.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? No

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? I want to start raiding, i want to grow with an active guild and see what Draenor have to offer in content.

- Tell us why we should pick you I can't tell you im the best DPS in the world, cause im not, mainly becouse of gear, i do what has to be done for guild progress.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? Since the start of TBC this paladin was my main. I had many alts (warrior, shadow priest, shaman, druid, rogue) but i feel confortable only with my paladin.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class) As ret i have to follow the common rotation, use abilities untill i reach 5 holy power then i use TV, and Inquisition always up (i refresh it when it goes under the 5 seconds). Easy rotation nothing special it's just the common rotation for every ret paladin.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? Yes

- Tell us something about yourself. Im a nice person, never rage (even in pvp) never get frustrated.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least. Strawberry

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain? Since i haven't played much in pandaria i do not have the cloak and im at the second quest, i never had the time before to start it and now it is too late so i don't bother starting everything now.

Dantria

Back to top Go down

Declined - Dantria - Ret pala Empty Re: Declined - Dantria - Ret pala

Post  Merberan Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:41 am

Declined, sorry, your gear, experience and attitude are not what we're looking for. Good luck finding another guild though.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down