Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Warlockwarri - Destruction/Demonoly

Go down

Declined - Warlockwarri - Destruction/Demonoly Empty Declined - Warlockwarri - Destruction/Demonoly

Post  Warlockwarri Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:52 am

What is your age? - 18
Where are you from? - Bulgaria
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Warlockwarri
Class - Warlock
Level - 90
Spec - Destruction , offspec demonology
Gear - Armorylink
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Warlockwarri/simple
- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Yes i am willing to change spec if needed
- What is your former experience?
I have done 14/14 normal and 5/14 heroic , managed to down iron juggernaut hc to 43% before wiping,so thats my expirience with him.
- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
My last guild was Victorious but i had to leave it due to drama with the GM and his officers who constanly ninjaed loot.
- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
 No.
- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I am looking for a drama-free guild with which i can continue my raiding expirience.
- Tell us why we should pick you
Well the only thing i can say is that i have been playing this class since i started WoW back in TBC and i know it very well.I havent stopped playing him since then.
- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?

- Tell us something about yourself.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?

Warlockwarri

Back to top Go down

Declined - Warlockwarri - Destruction/Demonoly Empty ops

Post  Warlockwarri Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:29 am

Really sorry that i forgot the last questions.
- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
For 7 years.
- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
Well i keep my dots up , spam incinerate and use Chaos Bolt when my cooldowns/trinkets are up.
- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yes i will.
- Tell us something about yourself.
I am a 18 years old highschool boy preparing for his final school exams next year and hoping to study far away from his home.
- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
Strawberry Smile.
- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
I have my legendary cloak gemmed and enchanted.

Warlockwarri

Back to top Go down

Declined - Warlockwarri - Destruction/Demonoly Empty Re: Declined - Warlockwarri - Destruction/Demonoly

Post  Merberan Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Hi, just some quick questions:

I remember you being in Disbanded before, during early ToT or something, any idea why you left? Because I don't really :p
What do you watch out for on Sha of Pride HC?
On dark shamans heroic, which talents would you use and why? When would you use them?
On Malkorok, what is different from normal and how do you deal with it?

Looking forward to your answers Smile
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Warlockwarri - Destruction/Demonoly Empty answer

Post  Warlockwarri Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:45 pm

Well i had a huge problem back in Tot, yes i was part of the guild , but due to real life problems i had to quit the game , but i was stupid and didnt inform anyone.I came back after 2 months but then the guild had no need of me so i moved on.
For Sha of Pride i watch out not to stand in anything purple on the floor that gives me Pride and i step on those rifts to close them whenever i can.
On dark shamans i stay destruction becouse i have great survivability with my burning embers and i nuke down the toxic adds with fire and brimstone + rain of fire.I mostly focus on my deff cds there to survive and to avoid shit.
On Malkorok the difference is that shadow orbs spawn which need to be avoid or they will remove your shield and deal 150k dmg.The other thing is when you get shot up an add with spawn which slows you and needs to be killed becouse it slows down people and they cant reach the purple puddles on the floor.

Warlockwarri

Back to top Go down

Declined - Warlockwarri - Destruction/Demonoly Empty Re: Declined - Warlockwarri - Destruction/Demonoly

Post  Merberan Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 pm

So which talents do you use, and what do you do during malkorok's bloodrage?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Warlockwarri Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Well i have never made it to Malkorokk hc but i believe i will use Dark regenaration + Shadowfury+ dark bargain +unbound will and Kil jaeden s cunning.During the bloodrage if i get the debuff i need to run out the difference is that on hc i get rooted.I need to be alone or else ill deal damage to everyone around me.So all the dps are spread.The tanks need to survive with all their cDs.

Warlockwarri

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:57 pm

I meant talents for all the encounters, and on bloodrage what exactly you do. It's a bit more complicated than just spreading out :p If you're unsure what to do, just check some guides etc and get back to us asap
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Warlockwarri Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:06 pm

For talents on all encounters so far i have used :
Soul Leech + Shadowfury + Soul Link or Dark Bargain ( depends on bosses) + Burning Rush or Unbound Will ( also depends) + Grimore of supremacy + Archimonde's darkness
I am not sure what i am missing is it the fact that the dps who can help with healing to keep the tanks up?And oh god im stupid i saw it I need to pop the orbs with my deff cds.And i need to clear as much space as i can.

Warlockwarri

Back to top Go down

Post  Warlockwarri Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:10 pm

The reason i choose these talents is becouse my survavability is tightly connected to my dps , the more i heal myself and take reduced damage.I know it sounds like a gamble but i has never failed me on hc this far.

Warlockwarri

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Can you give me some examples on certain encounters, let's say sha of pride and immerseus, when you use your personal cd's?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:13 pm

The reason I'm so insistent on this stuff is basically because the first 5-6 encounters don't really matter, but the ones after really require well timed personals etc so, it's quite important :p
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Warlockwarri Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:20 pm

On sha of pride i use my personal for Shadow damage absorpiton and Burning ember heal just before That big wave the sha emits after it spawn the Big add ( forgot the spell name)And also after the 3rd wave *of the same spell* when people have 25 or more energy to protect myself from that shit on the floor that spawns from people.And i do that till the end,if i see that i am about to die or take huge damage i pop healthstone and Unending resolve.
On imersius i use again the Shadow absorb and burning embers when the small adds go in the pool, you could say that i spam that shadow absorb spell since these bosses deal mostly shadow damage and its cooldown is 20 seconds.Also i use cooldown Unending + embers when i see the Big water wave during phase 1 coming to me and i cant escape it.And if i get 3 or more stacks of the debuff from hitting boss i use embers + shadow absorsion, i know it sounds retarded and repetitive but its the best thing i can use for these encounters without waisting an important cd for small stuff and not taking any damage.

Warlockwarri

Back to top Go down

Post  Warlockwarri Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:25 pm

I tend to save my Unending resolve and Dark bargain ( if i use it) if something big is heading in my way and i need to survive it.Healthstone not so much but yea i use it too.

Warlockwarri

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Allrighty we've decided to give you a shot at a tryout to kindof prove yourself. Usually it takes about 3-4 lockout but in some circumstances it may take a bit longer. Feel free to whisper me or any other offcers for an invite Smile
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down