Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Perfectionz - Mage

2 posters

Go down

Accepted - Perfectionz - Mage Empty Accepted - Perfectionz - Mage

Post  perfectionz Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:28 am

What is your age? - 18
Where are you from? - UK
Do you have Mumble? - Yes and happy to give number if needed.
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Perfectionz
Class - mage
Level - 90
Spec - Frost
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Perfectionz/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?

Of course i am i am i can adapt and play what ever you need me to play.

- What is your former experience?

5/8 HC DS

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?

Simply the best i left due to people not turning up to raid therefore not being able to raid.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?

No i am afraid not.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?

i would like to join Disbanded due to the quality of raiding and the people.

- Tell us why we should pick you

I believe i am a strong candidate due to being so freely available i have nothing on and therefore i am at you beckon call. I am a friendly kind hearted person who loves to learn and enjoys doing so.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?

Since vanilla.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)

Frost mage says it all really not too hard to play but still has a level of skill cap snapshotting living bomb for increased damage always keep evocation up at all times use frost fire when ever it is up you can hold a ice lance and only use the second to increase damage buy 25%. and make sure you hit all your soft caps.  

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?

Yes of course i can attend Smile

- Tell us something about yourself.

I am 18 i have just finished college with a degree in Computer studies Have no job currently because i am taking a break i love challenges and enjoy wow progression.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.

I am afraid i do not have any.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?

(Completed)

- Please add an UI screenshot to your application.

https://i.imgur.com/cseCYMp.jpg

Sorry for image quality it has seemed to of down resd

perfectionz

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Perfectionz - Mage Empty Re: Accepted - Perfectionz - Mage

Post  Merberan Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 am

Hi, just some questions real quick, what kind of personal (defensive or utility spells) do you like to use? Why, when and where? (would greatly appreciate an answer that relates to the heroic SoO fights, especially the later ones)

Since you haven't provided a log, what's the general DPS you do on a fight like Fallen Protectors? (picked this one because it has some cleave, not too much movement, etc.)
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Perfectionz - Mage Empty Reply

Post  perfectionz Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi, just some questions real quick, what kind of personal (defensive or utility spells) do you like to use? Why, when and where? (would greatly appreciate an answer that relates to the heroic SoO fights, especially the later ones)

Since you haven't provided a log, what's the general DPS you do on a fight like Fallen Protectors? (picked this one because it has some cleave, not too much movement, etc.)

I like to use blazing speeds,Temporal Shield,ring of frost,Greater Invisibility,nether tempest on selected fight but living bomb most often and invocation.

roughly 370k DPS on this fight varies on nether tempest upkeep which should be always!

for the further fights i have always taken blazing speeds,Temporal Shield,ring of frost,Greater Invisibility,living bomb.

perfectionz

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:16 pm

And what boss abilities do you use those spells for?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  perfectionz Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:23 pm

Merberan wrote:And what boss abilities do you use those spells for?

It depends on the boss fight but for example you can use greater invis on malkrock to soak some orbs if it's getting a bit cluttered you can also use it defensively temporal shield you can just keep up the majority of the time but if you know heavy damage is coming in then Pop it to relive some healing from the healers for on dark shamans i like to play ice barrier for the iron prisons tho. and blazing speeds is useful all round

perfectionz

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Allrighty, nice, swift responses :p I think we're going to give you a shot at a spot for a tryout on one condition, and that is if you make sure you get the profession bonus from your Alchemy ASAP. If that sounds okay to you, feel free to /w me or any other officer for an invite Wink
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down