Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Berlinia - Mage

Go down

Declined - Berlinia - Mage Empty Declined - Berlinia - Mage

Post  Berlinia Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:07 pm

What is your age? - 18
Where are you from? - Holland
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Berlinia
Class - Mage
Level - 90
Spec - Frost
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Berlinia/advanced

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Yes I am. I can use the same gear for both Fire and Arcane mage as long as I know that i need to do that beforehand (obviously I will know that don't expect the guild to tell me).

- What is your former experience?
DS 7/7 HC
MsV 3/6 HC
HoF 6/6
ToES 4/4
ToT 0/14
SoO 7/14 HC
- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
I was in Pure but I felt they were abit too casual for me. Then I got a spot at the guild Apathy and decided to give them a try as they seemed more serious. I hated the environment and then I wasn't wanted back in the previous guild as they felt I wouldn't be commited enough and would leave them ASAP...

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
I do not.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I am searching for a guild with a fair progress who are interested into clearing the current content but do not put it over real life problems.

- Tell us why we should pick you
I can bring a very good dps (on Siegecrafter Blackfuse normal I come within a margin of 98% of the dps that simcraft sais I should be doing), I am aware of most classes mechanics and I am a stable raider. If I die from one thing once, I won't do it again.
- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I have been playing wow (leveling included though throuw RaF) ever since June 2011

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
a) I stay alive. This is quite obvious. You do 0 dps if you are dead and you shouldn't make your healers job more difficult than it already is. So dodging avoidable damage and minimizing unavoidable damage is my first priority.
b) I use Alter Time to maximize dps and minimize damage. An example of that is immerseus where alter time removes the debuff it is cast before you obtained it. That way i can maximize dps on the boss
c) Dps priority target. This is obvious. Generally adds>boss but depends on a fight.
d) Dps rotation on the boss.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
I can attend all days as long as I know when I am to be online.
- Tell us something about yourself.
I am a student in holland aiming to combine school, girlfriend and wow. I love maths and sex.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
I love mango-peach.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
Done

Berlinia

Back to top Go down

Declined - Berlinia - Mage Empty New name

Post  Berlinia Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:59 pm

I got a new name now and that is Badweaver

Berlinia

Back to top Go down

Declined - Berlinia - Mage Empty Re: Declined - Berlinia - Mage

Post  Merberan Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Hi! Just posting real quick to notify you that we're looking into this, I'll poke my other officers in the general direction of this thread ASAP.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:55 pm

Allrighty so we've come to a conclusion;

Since you consider Pure to be too casual, and they're at the same level as us, we must ask ourselves the question, what's next? Because well, we plan on progressing, obviously, but if a guild at the same level is not enough for you, we feel that we would be kindof daft to accept someone who doesn't want to be in this type of guild, really. Add to that that we're not really actively looking for a mage, but that it'd just be nice to have one around, we're going to decline your application.

We hope you find another guild that suits your needs swiftly!
Kind regards,

Merberan
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down