Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Nyre - Death Knight

Go down

Declined - Nyre - Death Knight Empty Declined - Nyre - Death Knight

Post  Nyre Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Note: It can take several days before we respond to your apply. If you got any questions, feel free to contact any of the offcers in-game: Merberan, Ailish, Breekachu or Verul.

What is your age? 22
Where are you from? Greece
Do you have Mumble? No i can download anytime u want Smile
Microphone? Yes
Name Manos
Class Dk
Level 90
Spec Blood-unholy
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Nyre/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Of course.I will hit the role that guilds want me to.

- What is your former experience?
Well i was one of the first guys that killed onyxia 60 and im really proud of it..Achievement is in my feat of strenght list..
That's one of the best things ive done as a pver and i love it Very Happy

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
Well i quited wow for years.I am back just for WoD and some mythic raiding also pvping ^_^.
some of the guild i had been before it was Defiance(genjuros),Homicide(Auch),Principal(genjuros),The alterac Defiance(back in vanilla days)
I left these guilds because we stoped raiding i was never kicked off any of these guilds.At homicide i was their leader at rbgs but people stoped WoW so i stoped rbging also..now im looking forward for a pve career  jocolor  jocolor  !

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
The only guy i was talking was amphion(camulos)

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
Well its obvious that i want to join in a great guild for the WoD days.I want to go hardcore and I'm not one of these guys staying to just see how wod is.I want to play with a great team and go as far as it goes.

- Tell us why we should pick you
Well i dont like discribing myself but i know that is a part of the application.The most important thing i want to say is that u will have a great guy in your team who will try to do his best to make the team go further to the diffuculties at raiding.I will bring my best part of myself and alot of humour(i'm Greek dont forget that).I will try to be at all the raiding days and obviously i want to be a part of a team that tries for the best in every part of the game(helping each other when i can etc),Ingame now i like pvping and i was a gladiator at 80.I tried hard and thats so far.At homicide(my guild atm) i was leading them at pvping(Rated Bgs) we hited 1898 this season then we stoped because many of our members quited wow.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
Well i am a vanilla guy i was raiding as a rogue at 60's(glory days cheers )i played arenas mainly at tbc-wotlk then i left wow i played less than an hour because game became a mess.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
The only thing i can say is that im trying do my best all the time and trying to help my team to achieve it's goal.For example if im tanking and the spot is not right or a guy needs a help i can provide i will do it without a second thought.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
I will.Absolutely.

- Tell us something about yourself.
ahmm..I love lifting..Also i love playing football.
I'm Working as an accountant in Greece so if you have some problems with ur taxes,here i am Razz.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
I dont have any of them.I formated my pc and i kept nothing from WoW,only business staff.The only thing i have is one from 80 days.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/40000_418688629819_5620329_n.jpg?oh=1fa95af3b8fb448f6a1243993d4997a5&oe=547805BC&__gda__=1417522629_477d721cf911cdafa46f491a3f29b7f5

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
I havent done it at all.I'm mainly focusing for WoD.This expansion was a piece of crap.I know that wow is going to change 100% at WoD so that's why im back in it Very Happy

- Please add an UI screenshot to your application.
https://imgur.com/h6FJWUu

Nyre

Back to top Go down

Declined - Nyre - Death Knight Empty Forgot to answer this question.

Post  Nyre Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:42 pm

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I play with my dk from cataclysm and mop.I thing my experience is really good so thats why i apply with this character.

Nyre

Back to top Go down

Declined - Nyre - Death Knight Empty Re: Declined - Nyre - Death Knight

Post  Merberan Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:40 pm

When we ask to show us how well you know your class, please do some, not just two general sentences that goe for every class imagineable :p
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Nyre - Death Knight Empty Merberan answer

Post  Nyre Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Like what?
What skills i use?if u want to check if i know my class you can test me via rbgs or probably some hcs dungeons with my pvp gear will be fine to me Very Happy

Nyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:48 pm

I'd rather not waste my entire raid's time to "test out" someone we have absolutely no clue on, thank you. If you're serious, I suggest you follow the template.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Nyre - Death Knight Empty Merberan answer

Post  Nyre Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:46 pm

i think im serious and im sure i followed and answered anything a guild wants to know..
if u are an officer learn to talk as an officer.
i applied to help you not to judge me for not being serious.
thanks Smile

Nyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:36 am

Allrighty on basis of your replies and attitude we will decline your application. Best of luck finding a guild that suits you.

Merb
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down