Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial - Minispo - Resto/Ele Shaman

3 posters

Go down

Trial - Minispo - Resto/Ele Shaman Empty Trial - Minispo - Resto/Ele Shaman

Post  minispo7582 Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:21 pm

What is your age? - 32
Where are you from? - Sunny Scotland
Do you have Mumble? - Not at the moment
Microphone? - Not yet
Name - Minispo
Class - Shaman
Level -90
Spec - Resto Ele
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Minispo/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it? yes willing to change if needed, my gear is 571 for resto and 566 for ele so far

- What is your former experience? I have been playing wow since Burning crusade

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild? Singularity and Embrace both guilds went very quiet and embrace not long left the realm.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? No one yet

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? I have been looking for a active guild for a while and always seem this in the trade recruiting, seems nice and friendly and active guild.

- Tell us why we should pick you Im a nice person happy go lucky kinda person, always happy to help people.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? 255 days it says Very Happy

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class) Depending on what boss we are doing, hugging boss would be earthshield the tank and riptide them healnig rain adn riptide 2nd tank, if major dmg healnig tide very handy and ascendance, spirit link also. chain heal if constant aor dmg is given always try and keep earthshield up and riptide as soon as its off cd.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? At the moment im looking to be a social player I have heavy raided in the past, which i loved but just now id rather be social hope this dont make a difference in the application at some point id like to raid again tho.

- Tell us something about yourself. Im a mother of two daughters.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least. Strawberry.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain? I have the cloak for both ele and resto specs.

- Please add an UI screenshot to your application.

Thanks for reading.

Minispo.

minispo7582

Back to top Go down

Trial - Minispo - Resto/Ele Shaman Empty Re: Trial - Minispo - Resto/Ele Shaman

Post  minispo7582 Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Trial - Minispo - Resto/Ele Shaman Wowscr13

minispo7582

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Hi, a few questions:

What tools do shamans have for spot healing?
Tell me something about non-throughput related cooldowns for Restoration Shamans
Please add a UI screenshot, preferably one in combat.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Merb
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  minispo7582 Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Well if im reading that right spot healing things would be Healing wave and greater healing wave. healing rain also chain heal too.

Nonthroughput things such as tidal wave is great for redusing thecast times of healing waves.
Earthliving when it pops heals a nice ammount.
Ansestral Vogor is good to increacing HP
Thats just a few things.

as for this screen shot of in combat i just jumped in an instance for a few shots in combat Very Happy.

Trial - Minispo - Resto/Ele Shaman Wowscr14

Any problems with this let me know ta.

Minispo

minispo7582

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Those are all throughput related procs, I'm talking about stuff like, for example, Divine protection or Hammer of Justice for a paladin
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:09 pm

And why on earth is fishing in your main actionbar o.o
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  minispo7582 Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:18 pm

To be honest i have never used the first button, my husband always tells me i should.

Ok Anstral shift is good as it reduce dmg by 40% for 6 seconds a handy spell imo.
Hexing. Earthgrab totem.

Minispo

minispo7582

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Ah, I thought you might've been fishing and swapped places with Wind Shear or something. I'll let some of my other members go over this application and then we'll get back to you.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eowulf Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:40 am

Hi Minispo, the officers will soon come back to you with a final decision. Good luck with your application!

Eowulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:20 pm

As for your experience, could you elaborate a bit on your effective raid experience? Which tiers, which bosses, at what time, etc.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  minispo7582 Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Well so far I have killed SoO all bosses in Normal 10/25 modes, I've mostly healed but Im getting to grips with my ele spec as I normally stick with healing. I've not done any hc as yet, people seem to want the hc kill to get in the groups ATM.
I've done all MSV, HOF, TOES, most on hc only last boss in MSV I've not done I think. As for all raid content before that I have done as I am some what an achi getter hehe .
As for when I killed bosses I've been ruining SoO normal for months and have gotten all tier peices.

Minispo.

minispo7582

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Allrighty, I think that covers about all we need to know and I think we can offer you a chance at a nice raiding spot. You'll need to (of course) do a trial first though, so feel free to whisper any officer in-game for an invite
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down