Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial - Arriq - Resto Shaman

Go down

Trial - Arriq - Resto Shaman Empty Trial - Arriq - Resto Shaman

Post  Arriq Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:22 pm

What is your age? -21
Where are you from? -Bulgaria
Do you have Mumble? -No but I can download
Microphone? -Yes
Name -Nikolay
Class -Currently feral (dps) druid but applying for resto shaman
Level -90 (druid) 70 shaman
Spec -feral/resto
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Arriq/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it? I will play what ever the guild needs. I really do not mind it. The only important thing for me is progress.

- What is your former experience?I am playing since TBC (u wont see it because it is not on this character i gave in armory u can search feralpower-Neptulon 89 to see more of my raiding in blizzard) I have been trough almost every expansion since then. I mostly playd in wotlk I had all on hc except the Lich king. My current exp is 3/14 hc but i did not played a lot this expansion because I do not like it.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?I was always been in a Bulgarian guild with the same guys its just that they wont play wow anymore. No actually our gm is not comming back so there is no one to collect the party Very Happy sadly but yes. And I actally want a new begining and new friends so ...

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? Nope

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? You have good proggress in SoO so I decided to give it a try.

- Tell us why we should pick you You pick me as dps u will have top 3 dps ; You pick me as a healer- u never die Razz. No srsly I want to play this expansion I like it I like the story and I want to play it on mythic and I will give everything I can to kill Grom on mythic.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?A lot of years I didnt play it only in Blizzard. I played in a lot of pirate servers too. Played hunter then druid dps mainly in blizz. To be honest I dont have much of exp as a shaman healer in pve I played in in arenas but not in raids. I think i have a goos view over the game tho and I don't think I will have any problems with healing in raids.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)I am gonna start with the dps most easy for me. Well since I played feral the most important for this class is the prio list. So first u have to learn how to keep everthing on spot. Ok then come the envirment of the boss. To achiev the most dps you can do you have to know the fight ( when to use your cooldowns etc.) Last but not least never die- a dead dps is the weakest dps...
Healing... I think the most important part for the healers in this game is knowing the situation. It simply gives you the ability to predict the raid dmg and heal it correctly not over pushing but not too little too. With the WoD new healing system I think the true healers will be shown forever and the spammers will be gone. It is simple u just have to play in team with your friends (healers) to rotate cds correctly.
Tank... Ok this is the most boring role in WoW but I guess its the same as healers you have to know the fight. You have to know when to pop cds, when are the adds coming from things like that. There is something specific for tanks too like every other roles... you have to have awearness over the fight because you never know what might go wrong in your best try.
I wrote about every role couse I ve played them all on pretty high level. I hope you like reading Razz

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?

- Tell us something about yourself. I am drawing. I want to work in Blizzard as a concept artist. I play wow because I like the lore and I like the game. I am pretty competative.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.Chocolate- I hate when it is too sweat...

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?I have it on my druid but sadly not on my shaman.

- Trial - Arriq - Resto Shaman OAagLAaGn

Arriq

Back to top Go down

Trial - Arriq - Resto Shaman Empty Re: Trial - Arriq - Resto Shaman

Post  Arriq Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:30 pm

We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? I do not have any problems as long as I am free that day from studies.

Here is the image too I dont know why this happend. http://bayimg.com/OAagLAaGn

Arriq

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:13 am

When we ask to show how well you know your class, show us how well you know your class, not just a few lines of crap that go for each and every possible spec in WoW.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriq Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:03 pm

I can see you are very polite tank you!
Here is your crapy lines that you want.
FERAL DPS
Prio list:
Savege roar- all the time and i am goona speak as it is on all the time!
Rake
Rip
Shred/mangle for cp.
Use Trash if you have clear casting and it is about to expire if not shred.
Use shred when u have clear casting on if not mangle for cp regen.
use tigers fury with less then 40 energy. Also try to use it when ur going to rip and rake for more dmg.
Use Berserk for more dmg with more then 80 energy... Do not use FB in it, shred/mangle will do more dmg.
Use Fb when target is below 25 % to refresh rip.
If not in berserk use Fb on every free 5 cps u have that means u have rip and svr on.
Trinket procs:
Try to use rake/rip as fast as you can for full power (trinket that drops agi every sec)
Use healing touch after evey 5 cp finisher or when the instant cast proc for 30% more powerfull 2 abilitiest (rake/rip if you can).
Use barkskin when you are about to suffer low medium dmg.
Use survival instincts when you are about to suffer high dmg.
Use Might of Ursoc when you are about to die.
Try to use insta healing touch on the lowest target.
Use your skull bash to intterupt heals or powerfull spells.
Best case scenario : 2 trnets proct you have 5 cp and the buff from cenarius talant, use tiger's fury for 15 % more dmg then apply rip/rake/trash and kill the boss alone... with 750 k ticks on rip.
There is a little add to this stuation if the boss is at 50 % health when this happens that means that most probabbly you can refresh your big rip with fb and have it untill the fight ends.
STATS : Agi>mastery>crit/haste. not on low gear tho you need a req minimum of crit so you can have enough energy.
RESTO SHAMAN:
Use earth shild on the target getting the most dmg.
Use healing wave to heal low and moderate dmg.
Use greater healing wave to moderate high dmg.
Use healing surge to heal a target that is going to die before ur other heals cast.
Use chain heal for aoe heal very good for melle.
Use rain heal for aoe heal.
Use Riptide on as many targets as you can.Also grants you with Tidal waves.
Use healing stream totem on cooldown.
Use healing tide totem when you need big aoe heal like for example juggernaut hc.
Use spirit link totem for dmg reduction and linked health bars for example bloodrage phase on malkorog with the grp strat.
Use heroism when RL says.
Use primal elementalis:
Earth totem for dmg redc and heal bonus.
Fire totem for more dmg and heal bonus.
Use Ascendance in emergency when you need a lot of healing aoe and single. Best use it with healing rain and chain heal.
Use Mana tide totem when the raid needs it (low mana for healers and cds rotation)
Use spiritwakers's grace to maintain your heal in high mobility fights.
Stats:
Spirit > Intellect > Haste (Breakpoint) > Crit > Mastery > Haste (Past Breakpoint).

I hope you like this is enough if not I am gonna add what ever you want me to.

Arriq

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi, yeah, sorry if I came off as a bit snappy, it just gets incredibly tiring when people don't answer that question correctly ever :p

Does Ascendance even work with healing rain actually? Iirc it only works from targeted heals
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriq Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:12 pm

No I do not thing it works too I made a mistake there I wanted to say gearter healing wave and chain heal. I also forget to say these are my impressions for the class I did not play it in SoO exp.Thats why i also wrote about feral druid

Arriq

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriq Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:16 pm

And yeas actually ascendance do work with healing rain Very Happy.

Arriq

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriq Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:11 pm

I am gonna use my free lvl 90 boost so I cant have 2 prefessions. Just saying if you wonder why am I not playing it. I just wait for the green light to do it.

Arriq

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Sorry, thought I responded to this thread a few days back, since I didn't:

What kind of personal CD's do you have as a resto shaman? Where are they good? Tell me something about your non-throughput related utility aswell please
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriq Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:33 pm

If you men my dmg redc spells here I go.
First talant tree its bulwark totem I think gives shield. Pretty much the same to ignore dmg.
Other cds like hero or mana tide totem or healind tide totem or spirit link totem I think that i said in the pest above.
Didnt touch hero quiet well so it is the strongest raid buff usually use this when u have to brust something or when you need more heal in a phase other then this I dont know.
If for non-throughput ustilities you mean Ancestral Awakening; Tidal wave; Purification;Mastery: Deep Healing then I can only say:
Ancestral Awakening heals the most injured target for 30 %
Tidal wave when you cast riptide or chain heal u get 2 stacks powering up your nest 2 healing surge or greater healing wave or healing wave.
Also chain heal heals more if the target have riptide on him before it consumed the riptide but now in this exp i am not sure.
Purification the more it heals the more life ppls gets Very Happy.
The mastery gives more heal if the targets are low on hp.
I really dont think you asked me for that but I dont quiet get your questioon sorry.

Arriq

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:48 pm

Yeah that's completely not what I meant, since that's exactly what they do: modify your throughput. I'll give you an example, as a hunter, I can cc a group of adds very easily with Binding Shot. Shamans have a ton of tools like that, too, those are the ones i'm talking about
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriq Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Do you mean like tremor totem the slowing totem hex and stuff like that ?. Well i know the remove the binding element in WOD. Tremor totem is the same except you can use it in fear and stun. Ofc wind snear interrup the target. ALso Earthgrab Totem now shares diminishing retur with other non root ccs. I am confused sorry

Arriq

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriq Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Well there is a totem that stuns when finish chaneling i dont know if you have it in WOD tho.

Arriq

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:57 am

Yeah, those are exactly the kind of thing's I'm talking about :p
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:58 am

Well, overall I think it's worth it to give you a shot at a trial-run, so feel free to whisper me or any other officer in-game for an invite Wink
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriq Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Can you pls tell me your in game names.

Arriq

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:05 am

Merberan, Eowulf, Kretias or Ailish Smile