Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Panphoo - Resto shaman

2 posters

Go down

Accepted - Panphoo - Resto shaman Empty Accepted - Panphoo - Resto shaman

Post  Panpho Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:12 pm

What is your age? 25
Where are you from? Dubai
Do you have Mumble? Nope, using vent/TS gonna download it anyway
Microphone? Yes
Name Panphoo
Class Shaman
Level -90
Spec - Resto
Gear - Armorylink http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Panphoo/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?

yes, both my specs are PvE // (Resto 563 il) and offspec Enhancement 555 but im going to replace it to Elemental - i've tried everything in enhancement but my but attack is Elemental Bust which is spell.. start to hate it

- What is your former experience?

started wow pre-tbc (9 years ago) started as warlock, was raiding ony/mc and bwl
TBC -  were i made my shaman to be pure healer and untill today im healer and proud :)started kharazhan and some tb and bt
wotlk - naxx / obsedian / maly and ulduar then icc

mop - started raiding lately with SoO (first 5 bosses down in heroic)

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?

Victorious / the guild is dying.. mostly because we started 23 when we were not ready for it and no enough members then the core raiders who are geared started to leave the guild..

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?

i know one guy whom im doing Ulduar with and i passed him the mount 3 weeks ago [head of mimiron] his name is Balthazern

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?

i saw you recruiting and what i like about disbanded that when i started wow as resto shaman [alliance] i saw the guild and it is standstill until today which means i wont face the same issue of 1 person leave and we disband the raids then the guild fall apart

- Tell us why we should pick you

that is up to your judgement - i know myself - i am raider and always ready - who is willing to raid and progress  and enjoy my time with others

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?

made my shaman in tbh expansion to be healer

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)

starting with myself (water shield and earthliving weapon always up + food/flask) usually starts with Earth shield the tank who really needs it who doesnt have much survival spells(exp: i would give it to a druid instead of blood DK) then always unleashed elements and Healing rain / riptide - Primal elementalist talent (which i got) earth or fire elemental for increase healing by 10% Greater healing wave and Chain heal.. oh right and Healing stream totem is always up every CD i dont use healing surge because it consume mana a lot with low healing.. spirit link/ mana tide & healing tide i use them on my judgement of the situation.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?

yes, the raiding time is good

- Tell us something about yourself.

my name is Ahmad, 25 years old, gamer, working, finished my  bachelor as an accountant - continuing master on weekends.. normal life, enjoying life, in short - normal person and will stay the same person. single ofc.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.

i hate icecream i prefer cookies

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?

done it,

Panpho

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Panphoo - Resto shaman Empty Re: Accepted - Panphoo - Resto shaman

Post  Merberan Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:31 pm

WHAT, YOU PASSED MIMIRON'S HEAD?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Anyway, read through your application, experience, gear, class knowledge, reforges etc. seem all fine, so I'm going to ask you a few annoying questions:

What's different on Spoils HC and how do you deal with it? Any specific abilities you can use as a Shaman to deal with the mechanics? Or as a healer in general?

When would you pop which CD on Malkorok HC? We are using a single tank to soak bloodrage, should that help in your decision-making.

On dark shamans heroic, what is of vital importance in the fight, assuming we use the tactic where you split the bosses up? For both the Haromm group and the Kardriss group please Smile

Lastly, could you add an UI screenshot so we can see what stuff is on your bars and how clear your screen is and stuff?

Thanks in advance,
Merb
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Panphoo - Resto shaman Empty my answers

Post  panpho Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:43 pm

What's different on Spoils HC and how do you deal with it?

Spawning Sparks.. as a healer i would take the buff at the start of the fight and clear it

Any specific abilities you can use as a Shaman to deal with the mechanics? Or as a healer in general?

i will aoe heal my group and i will save my CDs for the bosses box

When would you pop which CD on Malkorok HC?We are using a single tank to soak bloodrage, should that help in your decision-making.

i would pop my CD in bloodrage phase

On dark shamans heroic, what is of vital importance in the fight, assuming we use the tactic where you split the bosses up? For both the Haromm group and the Kardriss group please Smile

i would say healing the debuffed and keep them up

Lastly, could you add an UI screenshot so we can see what stuff is on your bars and how clear your screen is and stuff?

file:///D:/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_042214_202641.jpg

panpho

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Could you be a bit more in-depth with your answers please? Like, which cd you pop to counter which ability, or what this mysterious debuff is and when and where you should heal it and all that sort of stuff
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Panphoo - Resto shaman Empty panphoo

Post  panpho Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:16 pm

What's different on Spoils HC and how do you deal with it?

Spawning Sparks.. as a healer i would take the buff at the start of the fight and clear it (i got nothing to add here)

Any specific abilities you can use as a Shaman to deal with the mechanics? Or as a healer in general?

i will aoe heal my group and i will save my CDs for the bosses box (my CDs as a shaman are healing tide totem / spirit link and ascendance + talent elementals cds) i would use healing tide for massive aoe damage after using ascendance and elemental totem buff.)

When would you pop which CD on Malkorok HC?We are using a single tank to soak bloodrage, should that help in your decision-making.

i would pop my CD in bloodrage phase (elemental buff + asendance + healing tide totem)

i would say healing the debuffed and keep them up (Toxic Mist is not a mysterious buff Razz) and all my answers from logs/reading/watching videos out of Curiosity

panpho

Back to top Go down

Post  Kretias Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:29 pm

panpho wrote: (Toxic Mist is not a mysterious buff Razz)

He wasnt talking about Toxic mist for shamans HC.
Kretias
Kretias

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:33 am

Allrighty so your malkorok answer is pretty much wrong, during bloodrage there is only one person taking serious damage, so there is no need to pop AoE CD's, maybe ascendance alone could be used, but the optimal time for HTT is right after he finishes his expel miasma cast, so the shields get topped off asap.

For shamans, can you just check a guide, for example fatboss, and just give an overview of what you have to do, not only just purely healing people, for both the kardris group and the haromm group, including personal cd's when and where, heals when and where, movement, etc.

Looking forward to your reply,
Merb
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Panphoo - Resto shaman Empty panphoo

Post  panpho Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Malkorok:-

To start with, at the start all players spread then healing the players to green and avoid orbs or the shield will be removed and instance 150k damage & Taking the pool if it is near me & i have to avoid Arcing smashing. next dispell the idisplaced energy debuff: it doesnt hit the buffed player but instance it aoe players near him.. {{ascendance alone could be used, but the optimal time for HTT is right after he finishes his expel miasma cast, so the shields get topped off asap.}} i said that i have to use Cds during the phase 2 because the (Red/Yellow/Green) shield will be removed for 4 sec where i have to keep all players up.. plus in phase 2 i have to make sure the tank dont die.

Kor'kron Dark Shaman:-

1. Haromm:- if you have toxic mist debuff you might have foul stream which could one shot you with the toxic mist debuff so as shaman i would use my personal damage reduction [Astral Shift] (Talent), and i have to run away from the iron tomb but if it hits you u die after 60 sec unless u got a shield on you or so. if i am healing haromm group i have to healing and try to avoid foul tream and iron tomb.

kardris:-

aviod iron prison and i should have cds or some shield on me, move away from toxic storm, move away from foul geyser (slime) and avoid falling ash, keep healing.

that's all from my understanding out of videos

panpho

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Allrighty, this is alot closer, but again, Malkorok isn't 100% accurate. You see, during p2, you can't stack the shield since people are soaking all the orbs and are removing the shield anyway. What the dps are supposed to do is pop strong personal CD's, run through as much orbs as possible while staying alive with the incidental HoT/selfheal (or healing stream totem tics, for instance). After bloodrage ends, we enter p1 again, but noone has a shield, and that is THE most clutch moment in the fight, hence HTT there Smile

We'll take your answers into consideration and your gear, class knowledge, etc. aswell, and we'll get back to you when we have a response.

See you soon,
Merb
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Allrighty we've decided to accept your application for a tryout, even though a resto shaman isn't really all that for our roster, but we'll see how things work out Smile

Feel free to whisper me or any other officer in-game for an invite!
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down