Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Bearth - Resto / Ele shaman

Go down

Declined - Bearth - Resto / Ele shaman Empty Declined - Bearth - Resto / Ele shaman

Post  Bearth Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 am

What is your age? -21
Where are you from? -Denmark
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name -Bearth
Class - Shaman
Level - 90
Spec - Resto / Ele
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Bearth/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Im Willing, my offspec, is decent, tho most of it is resto gear, but require the same stats, so can push a decent dps with it.
- What is your former experience?
i started in late vanilla, and started raiding in tbc, ive done every content since then.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
ive been in Warcry as a social member, and im now in Singularity where i was raiding, untill the raidleader decided to decline everything, so im in this guild now as a social player.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
i do not.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
i wanna explore the hc content of soo, and of what ive heard, you're doing quite good, and i like it when there is still progress in raids.

- Tell us why we should pick you
Pick me, cuz i know my shit ;)and im a great person, who really is happy raiding with great people, and i dont whine, i only enjoy. Aaand your raid days fits perfect for me.
- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
been playing WoW since late vanillar, and played shaman since TBC,
- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
my rotation is taken from icy veins, and i follow it as much as possible
http://www.icy-veins.com/restoration-shaman-wow-pve-healing-rotation-cooldowns-abilities

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
yes, i will be able to attend.

- Tell us something about yourself.
Alright, i have a girlfriend, im mainly with in the weekends. im atm not doing anything school wise, but im searching for my forture. i'd like to play soccer, and hang out with friends. im not afraid to use the microphone in raids, tho im letting people speak out.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
i hate strawberry.
- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
Done

Bearth

Back to top Go down

Declined - Bearth - Resto / Ele shaman Empty Re: Declined - Bearth - Resto / Ele shaman

Post  Merberan Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Hi, just notifying you that we've noticed the application, and we're discussing it, will get back to you asap. In the meanwhile, can you tell me what you'll watch out for on Dark shamans heroic (both groups), Malkorok heroic, Sha of Pride heroic and General nazgrim, also heroic?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Bearth - Resto / Ele shaman Empty Re: Declined - Bearth - Resto / Ele shaman

Post  Bearth Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Dark Shamans :Foul Stream, Ashen Wall, Iron Tomb, Toxic Storm, Toxic Tornados, Geyser Slimes, Falling Ashes,

Malkorok: those annoying orbs, stack on bloodrage, Displaced Energy,Arcing Smash, Living Corruption, his Breath, Imploding Energy,

Sha of Pride: Bursting Pride, Reflections, Projections on ground,Players with Aura of Pride, watch out for my pride mainly, Manifestion, Corruption in Sha Realm

General Nazgrim: Shockwave, Whirling Blade, Kor' Kron adds

Bearth

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:35 am

Yeah my question was a bit meh, what I meant was, how do you deal with all those abilities?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bearth Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:28 am

Dark Shamans: Avoid standing in the line targeted with Foul Stream. Dont touch the Ashen Wall, they hurt. Dont Stack on Iron Tomb, Avoid Toxic Storms and Tornados, Stay away from Geyser Slimes, their aura hurts.

Malkorok: soak as little orb as possible, if possible, none. Bloodrage we stack to share the dmg. Get away from Displaced energy, Stand on Imploding Energy, dont stand behind him when his using Breath.

Sha of Pride: well, anything thats projected on ground, get away from that. people that are turned into sha monsters, get away from them. be aware of the manifestion that spawns behind. Avoid corruption in Sha Realm, it hurtis.

General Nazgrim: Move away of the targeted area of Shockwave. Dont get in line of his Whirling Blades. Kor' Kron adds; dont get shaman near boss, kill the totems. Dont stand on mages Arcane fire, or what it is called, dont turn your back to rogues, Watch out for whirlwind adds.

i hope this answer is better Smile

Bearth

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:53 am

Allright we're going to have to decline your application for a few reasons:
- No heroic experience at all
- Fight knowledge isn't as it should be for a heroic raider (Iron prison, bloodrage, earth shield etc)
- Gear isn't as it should be (still a timeless piece and some unenchanted stuff, stats are a bit all over the place aswell)
- No raiding log
- Just linked to an external site for class abilities, which to us basically means that your understanding of them isn't well enough to just explain what you do in your own words. Also points quite heavily to being a bit lazy.

Hope you find a guild that suits you soon,
Merb
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bearth Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:05 am

Alright, i understand.

Yes im abit lazy when it comes to these applications, because i do not vote for them, since its just a game Smile

Bearth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down