Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failed - Bezzert - Restoration Druid

Go down

Failed - Bezzert - Restoration Druid Empty Failed - Bezzert - Restoration Druid

Post  Chris90 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:39 pm

What is your age? - 20
Where are you from? - Romania
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - I have a Mic, but I don't talk at all during raids, I just listen and execute.
Name - Chris
Class - Druid
Level - 90
Spec - Restoration
Gear - Armorylink http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Bezzert/simple , It may show the feral gear.In that case I've got 569 ilvl on restoration spec.

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
My feral gear is not that great, it's like 550, but , yes, I can change spec if needed.
- What is your former experience?
Most of my hardcore raiding was in Cataclysm but I also raided a bit at the beginning of WotLK and at the very end.
- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
I've been in two guilds that I reckon: Archangel and Kupo.
The reason for leaving from Kupo is because of no raiding and from Archangel... I just don't like the way the GM treats the new guys and some other minor reasons.
- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
There is one person : Panphoo
- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
Because, from what I've heard, the falks are realy nice and I like your Raiding Time.
- Tell us why we should pick you
I know everything there is to know about my class, I'm a fast learner when it comes to new raids and I respect everyone.
- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
This is a recent account, so I won't have much time /played: 16 days, 9 hours.( the char was boosted )
- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
At the start of any encounter I put my HoTs on the tank and watch for my position in the room, then I carefuly watch for the incoming DMG Timers, so that when the DMG hits I will have my hots on everyone there is to be healed.
I always use my mushroom and bloom it in case the DMG on the raid is massive, use my Tier set 4 bonus so I can get my instant Healing Touch, use the Wild growth almost on CD when needed, Genesis in extreme measours, Regrowth in emergencies and,
when I dont have to heal I just go put my DoT on the boss and start DPS-ing.
- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yes.
- Tell us something about yourself.
I like fun stuff, snowboarding, skydiving and any extreme sport, but gaming is the best. I am generaly a calm person, who's looking to make new friends and have fun with.
- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
I, unfortunately dont have any raiding logs ;( , but I will be sure to use them if needed, and I like the Ice-cream to be with Strawberries and Vanilla AND chocolate chips.Very Happy
- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
Finished it.
- Please add an UI screenshot to your application.
https://imageshack.com/i/iqh3vvW7j

Chris90

Back to top Go down

Failed - Bezzert - Restoration Druid Empty Re: Failed - Bezzert - Restoration Druid

Post  Merberan Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Heya, just posting here to notify you that I've seen your application and will go into more detail soon. First question is basically, what raid frames do you use to heal?

I'll get back to you as soon as possible, just need to raid in a few minutes so it'll have to wait a bit :p
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Failed - Bezzert - Restoration Druid Empty Re: Failed - Bezzert - Restoration Druid

Post  Merberan Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Allrighty, I'd like to go into a bit more detail on your gear, but currently you're logged out in feral gear, would you mind trying to log out in resto gear consistently over the next few days? Would make my life alot easier :p

Also, since it's a big missing piece in where you talk about your rotation, what is Harmony?
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Failed - Bezzert - Restoration Druid Empty Re: Bezzert - Restoration Druid.

Post  Chris90 Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:04 am

Well basically it's like a "boost" for my HoTs, it's like when I cast regrowth or Healing Touch there is a passive called Mastery: Harmony that comes up and give me like 30% or something bonus heal which is realy awesome , and, yeah, sorry, I forggot to mention that part BUT there is not much time that I go without Harmony since, in many encounters I use a lot castable Healing spells.

Chris90

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:12 am

How do you use efflorecence (or however you spell that stuff)? I see you don't have it glyphed, but you do have the sprouting mushroom glyph, which seems a bit odd to me, so I'd like some insights on that :p
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Failed - Bezzert - Restoration Druid Empty zZzz

Post  Chris90 Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:18 pm

I actualy use the Enflorrence and the Sprouting Mushroom as glyphs...

Chris90

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Oh I must've misslooked then, was probably confused by the lifebloom glyph, my bad.

If we've got any more questions I'll post here again, but for now I think I have all the info I need. You'll hear from me soon Smile
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:09 pm

Allrighty we've decided to accept your application so you can begin your trial. We'll work out the details of the raiding roster and signing up etc. as soon as we've got some time, but feel free to whisper me or any other officer on-game for an invite Smile
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Failed - Bezzert - Restoration Druid Empty Re: Bezzert - Restoration Druid

Post  Chris90 Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:06 pm

Thank you. I am actualy away, on a trip, and I will come back, on Sunday. Then I will be able to be ingame and talk about it then. Smile

Chris90

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down