Disbanded Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Elementalica - Blood DK

2 posters

Go down

Declined - Elementalica - Blood DK Empty Declined - Elementalica - Blood DK

Post  Elementalica Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:57 pm

What is your age? - 28
Where are you from? - Bulgaria
Do you have Mumble? - No but I can install it (was useing RC)
Microphone? -Yes
Name - Elementalica
Class - DK
Level - 90
Spec - Blood
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/Elementalica/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Yes Frost but it is a very low ilvl not worthed
- What is your former experience?
Been in wow since Vanilla, started with a lock, then priest and since WOTLK blood DK
- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
Fullmoon - only guild on Jaedanar that was raiding and i was leading them - trained 2 tanks there and managed to get part 1 normal on farm. Reason for leaving (the drama between members there was too much for me) and foremost I wanted to progress
- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No
- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
Because Normal raids and Flex doesnt cut it for me and I want a challenge
- Tell us why we should pick you
I brind nothing emotional with me to the table and I'm very adaptive and analitical and if i have to i will wipe a millio times of Garrosh to finally kill in im Heroic
- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
This specific DK for about a year and a half DK as a total since the wrath
- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
Mainly I would talk about tanking. Main focus is on timing with boss spells and CD-s. 2-nd most important topic on tanking for me is mobility. Combine those 2 and in my mind we have a good tank. Example would be the Shamans in SoO. I like to pop anti magic shell when the shamans casts Foul Slime and kite them away from the other tank or raid to be killed. And all this while dodging everything else.
- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Ofcourse
- Tell us something about yourself.
Working in Finance - this is really boring to other ppl but to be honest it feels like a game - putting numbers here and there to get to the final goal of kiking ass vusiness perfomance:)
- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
Vanilla with a mix of TBC:)
- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
I have it on another char but at the moment on this DK I'm 6/12 runestones

Elementalica

Back to top Go down

Declined - Elementalica - Blood DK Empty Re: Declined - Elementalica - Blood DK

Post  Merberan Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Hi, just posting real quick, your gear and experience are both quite low for us, so we'll need some time to consider. In the meanwhile, can you effectively answer the question where we ask you to show you how well you know your class, rotation, priority, stuff like that.
Merberan
Merberan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elementalica Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:46 pm

More or less it depends on the fight. Keep the Frost fever and Blood plague on thargets at all times. if i start the fight i woould begin with outbrake or inholy blight from multiple targets. From then if the fight has alot of adds I will keep pressure on death and decay and bloodboil when death and decay is on cd. Probably will use dancing rune weapon to refresh the runes from the 2-nd passive of the tier to continue with blood boil. If the enemies are spread i will use Gorefiend's grasp to group them - if furhter need for nuke I will use empowered rune weapon to activate all runes and cotinue with spam. My preff CD for aoe would be vampiric blood since I get stacks for death strike alot more and I can heal/shield myslef more. as all DK I preff blood tap for rune generation.
For single target rotation I will start with outbrake - into death srikes on CD plus heart srike for max dps output and rune strike to dump runic power. Blood boil when needed to reshresh the 2 dots on the target, Empowered rune weapon at first rune downtime so I can use it again while around 20% of the boss (this depends on the dps and boss specific so far I've raided with low ilvl dps so we have time). Blood tap on CD and Soul reaper below 35% on CD, army of the dead when I have Hero up and not tanking.
Keep up Horn of winter and bone shield, CD-s really depend on the situation. Anti magic shiled for example of sha of pride's swelling pride or when Sun goes into depserate measures (those are just examples), Iceborn fort when I expect a big spike in dmg taken, Rune tap when i'm below 30% and Death packt depending on the situation (if i see healers are about to heal me just after receiving a biug hit i save it) if the situation is dire I group it with vampiric blood and gift of the naaru. Dansing rune weapon I mainly use it on CD if I'm not expecting something special to come in the next minute.
Do you need me to explain my moves every fight because what I wrote is more or less common knowledge for tank dk-s?

Elementalica

Back to top Go down

Post  Breekachu Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Hello.
We have decided to reject your application. Good luck in finding another guild.
Breekachu
Breekachu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down